Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Initial D Stage 4

  
  1. #1
    freebeer187 is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    What has initial d stage 4 been released on? Thanks


  2. #2
    spacewiz's Avatar
    spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    behind a ps3
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    4th stage is an manga / anime

    there is an inital d street stage on psp...
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

  3. #3
    m1ndle5s's Avatar
    m1ndle5s is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,504
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    5th stage manga first one has been released months ago but no english translatiopn

    :(

  4. #4
    spacewiz's Avatar
    spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    behind a ps3
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bs3nt
    5th stage manga first one has been released months ago but no english translatiopn

    :(
    i'm sure you can find a scanlation somewhere
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

  5. #5
    Huey is offline -Hacks Hacker
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    isnt Initial D Street Stage the only game thats going to be on the psp? i would like a new initial d game though, gets boring when you beat the game alot of times.

  6. #6
    spacewiz's Avatar
    spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    behind a ps3
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey
    isnt Initial D Street Stage the only game thats going to be on the psp? i would like a new initial d game though, gets boring when you beat the game alot of times.
    come back and talk to me in about a year...maybe i'll beat it then...
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

  7. #7
    m1ndle5s's Avatar
    m1ndle5s is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,504
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spacewiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey
    isnt Initial D Street Stage the only game thats going to be on the psp? i would like a new initial d game though, gets boring when you beat the game alot of times.
    come back and talk to me in about a year...maybe i'll beat it then...
    lol same here

  8. #8
    psp_owner is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bs3nt
    Quote Originally Posted by spacewiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey
    isnt Initial D Street Stage the only game thats going to be on the psp? i would like a new initial d game though, gets boring when you beat the game alot of times.
    come back and talk to me in about a year...maybe i'll beat it then...
    lol same here
    word

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •