Thread: DONT CSO Test Drive Unlimited if you plan to play it online.

Jinx1337 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Everyone,

do not CSO Test Drive Unlimited if you play it online.

Unfortunately It causes the game to stutter and desync.

Most of the time you'll just fall into the sea, because the terrain hasnt loaded itself yet.

It's not as bad in Singleplayer, but if you plan to go MP (which is amazing! Yesterday 400 people were online at the same time) DO NOT cso it.

Johnnsen is offline -Hacks Veteran

whokay If i get it, ill not cso it. :rolleyes:
    Butcher Of Bitches

chillin is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx1337
    Everyone,

do not CSO Test Drive Unlimited if you play it online.

Unfortunately It causes the game to stutter and desync.

Most of the time you'll just fall into the sea, because the terrain hasnt loaded itself yet.

It's not as bad in Singleplayer, but if you plan to go MP (which is amazing! Yesterday 400 people were online at the same time) DO NOT cso it.
    how do you get online? when i boot it comes up with do you want to go online. i click yes then its just the same as single player after i click on infrastructure
    Manchester United Premiership Champions 2006/2007! Number of ISO\'s: 60+
    PSP History: 1.5>2.0>2.5>2.6 found this website then >2.71>1.5>devhook>3.03oea>3.10oea>3.30oe>3.40oe>3.51 M33
    Number of PSP\'s Downgraded/Hacked:4 Theme: Reevers PS3 Theme
    Games Currently On PSP: Driver76, Soccom 2, DBZ Shin Budokai 2. Test Drive Unlimited, Pro Evo 6(have played over 100 seasons on pro evo games)

the cars on my map r they all online people? so when i see a saleen s7 and ts owners name is rush thts someone online and i can race them and stuff? coz they seem abit gaumless(soz dunno how to spell tht)
    btw mines a cso and it works fine. it fuking 900mb tho
    PSP History: 1.5>2.0>2.5>2.6 found this website then >2.71>1.5>devhook>3.03oea>3.10oea>3.30oe>3.40oe>3.51 M33
    Games Currently On PSP: Driver76, Soccom 2, DBZ Shin Budokai 2. Test Drive Unlimited, Pro Evo 6(have played over 100 seasons on pro evo games)

Press start - choose map and press select button to switch to PLAYERS option.

It will then show you where are the other players.

When you notice someone passing by you can press triangle twice to flash headlights and challenge him to a duel. He can accept or refuse.

There are also arenas for mutliple races, but theyre mostly empty during the day.

many people play at night. I play now, JinxPL. You can go in the game and look me up (add me friends and it will show you on the map where I am atm).

Quote Originally Posted by chillin
    the cars on my map r they all online people? so when i see a saleen s7 and ts owners name is rush thts someone online and i can race them and stuff? coz they seem abit gaumless(soz dunno how to spell tht)
    btw mines a cso and it works fine. it fuking 900mb tho
    Chillin - if the cars of the other players behave strangly - that is the effect of CSO - its desyncing the online game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx1337
    Press start - choose map and press select button to switch to PLAYERS option.

It will then show you where are the other players.

When you notice someone passing by you can press triangle twice to flash headlights and challenge him to a duel. He can accept or refuse.

There are also arenas for mutliple races, but theyre mostly empty during the day.

many people play at night. I play now, JinxPL. You can go in the game and look me up (add me friends and it will show you on the map where I am atm).
    kk my names chillin i think 2 mins. ty 4 help

Majin_Vegeta is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Well i have it as a CSO at level 6 and it runs online fine. no problems what ever. Alltho The game sucks if it is CSO level 7 8 9. so keep it under level 6 and the game is fine or it is for me.
    \'My heart is pure and calm, but make no mistake it\'s pure evil!\'

PSP FW O_o 1.50 > 2.00 > 1.50 > 3.02 OE B