Thread: DJ Max Portable 2

Noin is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Aight, the game is cool and all, its 1,6gb big uncompressed and 1,4gb big compressed to CSO. But that aside.

Thing is that i think that the ISO i downloaded is corrupt, or theres something wrong in the OE firmware i got (i got 2 psp's, 1 with 3.03 OE-B and one with 3.10 OE-A' ; they both got the same). Basically, a few minutes after starting to play the whole game starts flickering (elements are starting to flash, like some graphical artifacts), and it either crashes, or... crashes later.

Duh, i'm gonna try downloading from a different source, and ill write a review of this hellawesome game when it works properly.

Inventory: White 3.40 OE-A PsP (uNuSeD) | Black 3.40 OE-A PsP (bRiCkEd) | Black 3.03 OE-B PsP (f\'ed up Motherboard) | Piano Black Slim/Lite 5.00m33 PsP (Alive and kickin\')

meth0dical is offline -Hacks Member

read the other thread
    enable NO-UMD in recovery and all will be fine

Stop saying ftw/ftl, win/winnage, phail, etc. Please.

!!!
    woah thx dude, hmmz, 00h AH NOW I REMEMBER!!!

I've read it and, wtf de ja vu?? either its me posting the 2nd time, or i had a dream about that...

anyway i remember now, t here was something about that that some Iso's work better with No-umd and some with no-umd off.

anyway it works like a charm. thx
    Inventory: White 3.40 OE-A PsP (uNuSeD) | Black 3.40 OE-A PsP (bRiCkEd) | Black 3.03 OE-B PsP (f\'ed up Motherboard) | Piano Black Slim/Lite 5.00m33 PsP (Alive and kickin\')

SXForce is offline -Hacks Guru

Man!

I still dont get that game to work over USB :(
    Is this possible, do you guys know?

EDIT: Pursuit Force Game works great.
    When I try to start DJ MAX 2 it gives me a error. :evil:
    _____
    My 4gig memorystick is broken for a week now, so now I only got the 1 GIG, and the game is 1,4. :(

Man i'd love to help you right in this moment, but shitty thing is im going away for 2 days... BUT i will have PC access once i arrive at my destination. Damn, either wait a bit and get it solved by me, or ask around

meth0dical is offline -Hacks Member

Noin; no problem man, i had the same problem and just read that the other day myself.

as far as i know i havent heard of a way to laod this through usb, i have however seen someone say they got it down to just over 900mb. check the other thread

Stop saying ftw/ftl, win/winnage, phail, etc. Please.

Yeah i know that rip method, but it takes out the whole music... and only leaves the notes... :sigh: