Thread: Free Running - Opinions Please

sshaw1982 is offline -Hacks Guru

After waiting months and months for this game to be released, I whacked it on my PSP last week - got frustrated with the camera angle, controls, movement - the whole game really and left it for a few days....

Now, the same things bother me, the camera angle is horrible and the controls are not great but what a game, its like a puzzle game in its addictiveness!! Working out your route from A to B to grab all the markers or checkpoints

I do feel the game is lacking in some areas and would definatley of benefited by not being passed around to different software houses like a cheap prostitute at a roasting.....

My mates all disagree and say that this is a shit game, i'd just like to gage opinion on what you guys reckon to it? how far through the game you've got, what you think to the camera angle and control system.

Cheers

*insert signature here*

SXForce is offline -Hacks Guru

I do a sort of free running myself (yes its not just the game :P), its called 'Parkour', and I think the game is great. :mrgreen:

txtravis is offline -Hacks Newbie

This game is trying too hard to be like the Tony Hawk or Matt Hoffman games. It should just be a huge area and have you free roam and do side stuff, not give you tiny individual levels.

m1ndle5s is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

more levels

more customization

and one bonus level that is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vadrae21 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

oh hey this game is out now sweet!... anyway i gonna have to get it in the meantime parkour is fuckin sweet i love doing it... haw many of you guys are into it?