Thread: Test Drive and other Quest

JadeFox is offline -Hacks Hacker

Lo all

First question: I had Test Drive unlimited a while back, i noticed on here it said something about an earlier promo version which mine was called, so i got another this time without promo in the title, how do i know that it isnt just promo and some1 has just taken promo out of the title?

(My old promo save doesnt work with my new one if this helps?)

Second question: I use Gameplay to look for new psp games but it likes they have completey given up, they have stopped showing new games and release dates, any of you recommend any good sites where i can see current and upcoming games for the psp (possibly with screenshots)?

Thanks a lot guys

JadeFox is offline -Hacks Hacker

Any help please ANYONE?

cherry007 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

if you downloaded the game from a reliable source i'm pretty sure you got the final version :)

question 2: maybe try ign?

PSP Owner Since 11-12-2006 :: 2.6 > 2.71 > 1.5 > 3.02 OE-B > 3.03 OE-A > 3.03OE-B > 3.30 OE-A\' > 3.52 M33-4 > 3.90 M33-2 + 1.50 Addon

omyakh is offline -Hacks Smarty

gamespot and ign are the best imo they also have ratings from other sites in case u need another opinion
    What came first?The music or the misery?People worry about kids playing with guns or watching violent videos,like some sort of cultural violence would take them over.Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands,literally,thousands of songs about heartbreak,rejection,pain,misery and loss.Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable or was I miserable because I listen to pop music?