Thread: HM: Innocent Life = worst HM EVER

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

The Debate is open!

This must be the worst Harvest Moon ever,

No relationships
    Incredibly Linear Storyline
    Did anyone notice that MONEY IS USELESS BESIDES BUYING CROPS?

Dull and repetative and once you got your *friendbot*, it becomes really easy and almost pointless.

Am I wrong?

Sonata is offline -Hacks Smarty

yea i'd have to agree with u also. if u played other HM on other platforms u'd think that innocent life is terrible. But this does hav its ups. A great world to discover its large, but i think that killed the point of harvest moon. i heard from a rumour also that after u finish the story line its pretty much over, farm and farm more. i'd just say its not as addictiive as the other HM series

Caterpillar is offline -Hacks Newbie

I don't even see this game as HM anymore.

omyakh is offline -Hacks Smarty

well atleast they changed it up a bit.a futuristic harvest moon was a refreshing idea but they just couldnt bring it up to its full potential.totally agree about the relationship stuff and money issues.
    What came first?The music or the misery?People worry about kids playing with guns or watching violent videos,like some sort of cultural violence would take them over.Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands,literally,thousands of songs about heartbreak,rejection,pain,misery and loss.Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable or was I miserable because I listen to pop music?