Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Hour Flight... Any Suggestions?

junks808 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I have a long ass flight ahead of me in a few days. Does anyone have any ideas on what games I should put on my memory stick? (4GB)

I like RPGs, tactics/strategy, and some action games but I can't seem to find many good ones on the PSP. PSX games are ok, but they annoy me when all four shoulder buttons are needed.

I've tried Valhalla Knights. Good game, but the fact that you need to go through the same frickin dungeon 3x throughout the game is just not fun.
    Of course I have FFT on the PSX emulator, so that might take some time, but I've kind of played it to death already.
    I've tried Dungeon Siege. Good game overall, but again, I think I just about played it to death.
    I have that one good Gundam Seed game on my memory stick that I'm keeping for the flight. The game's pretty damn good.
    Monster Hunter is pretty old for me by now.

Other than that, I'm not too sure what I should bring! Maybe I'll load up half of it with some good anime (again, any suggestions?) and the other half with a few good games.

PwarSknightsP is offline -Hacks Member

RPGs, I would recommend Tales of Eternia (the beginning is okay but the game gets better)
    Action Games, I would say Syphon Filter:Dark Mirror-loved the game.
    Tactics is a broad range of different kinds...I would say U can try Socom:FTB2 its a action/tactics type.
    Strategy...I liked Killzone, many people dont cause of the camera angle but I believe the camera angle gives the game its strategy.
    Hope u like some of the ones I named :paranoid:

Thanks man. I've heard some good things about Tales of Eternia and Syphon Filter. I'll give those a shot before I leave.

Sorry if I was a little unclear on the tactics things. I meant things like Final Fantasy Tactics, Suikoden Tactics, Disgaea, etc.

I have SOCOM:FTB2 and it's just boring to me now after all this time :(

Thanks again for the suggestinos. I'll look em over and see if they're on the stick for the flight.

Rob S. is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

definitely Syphon Filter, Dungeon Siege throne of agony will keep you busy.
    if you like tactical, i would recommend field commander, a bit of a learning curve, but a lot of fun.

lol.... 6 hour flight...

i fly from NY to Tokyo ...14 hour flight...now that's a long ass flight. especially when sitting like a sardine in coach.

TymOg is offline -Hacks Member

Front mission 3 an Mech tactical game on PSX , try it
    Always wanted to play a new Mario platform ?
    Always wanted to play FF series harder , longer ?

Visit my romhacking thread for SNES , NES even Gameboy http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=91947

beastrn is offline -Hacks Newbie

If you want something that you will seriously not be able to put down for 4+ hours, try and get Suikoden.

Great story RPG. You'll love it.

Thanks guys. I'll give those bunch a look over. Field Commander and Syphon Filter I'll have to get since I think those are the only two I haven't played yet.

Now that I think about it, I've actually played Tales of Eternia, I just didn't remember the title lol. Front Mission 3 is awesome, I actually bought that game back in the PSX days. Dungeon Siege is great as well, I've played that a bunch.

Damn man, a 14 hour flight? I don't think I could do it. Just waaaay too long, especially while being sardined.

I also picked up a few more games, though in Japanese.
    Jeanne D'Ark and Disgaea Portable. I know very little Japanese, but who knows, those 6 hours may be enough to learn something new!

Oh, I almost forgot. For Suikoden, which game do you mean? Is it the one on PSX? I think I may have had the ISO for Suikoden 2 at one point. Might have lost it in a reformat though ( Spy/Malware + Viruses from some douche who used my stuff to go on MySpace). That stuff was nasty man. First it raped my laptop, then it snuck over to my PC and raped that too (they're networked while I'm at home) then it went back to my laptop and killed it. Both needed a reformat and I wasn't very happy! DAMN YOU MYSPACE.

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

GTA: VCS, with cheatdevice.

Calo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

cycle for about 2-3hrs before you go to the airport, you'll go to sleep straight away then.
    :idea:

Rich is offline -Hacks Veteran

I could have sworn because of the "terror" threat last year that you now werent allowed to take laptops and other stuff like that onboard flights.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast