Thread: mlb the show

kplozada is offline -Hacks Newbie

are updated rosters available

usokz is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I was thinking the same thing...

I wonder if there are...if you can use latest and greatest on 06 rather than 07...

I like 07...graphics are slightly better...as is AI...but the look of 06...kinda like when triple play came out for playstation
    \"no blood...no sweat...no tears...and if I tell you that\'s the shit...then BITCH that\'s what it is!\"

todd72173` is offline -Hacks Smarty

Stopped playing 07 as my pitches would not hit the mark (even though everything was lined up)..
    1.52>2.0>1.50>3.02 Oe-a>3.02 Oe-a\'>3.03 Oe-b>3.40 OE-A>3.51 MM3-6>3.71+1.50 ADD-ON>3.90 MM3-2+1.50>4.01 M33-2 w/1.50

usokz is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I noticed that as well...06 had the pitch go where you pointed it...

Another glitch I noticed...and this happened twice already...I hit the ball and instead of running to 1st...

the batter does a circle around home and then either runs to 3rd base or better yet...all the way to the left field wall! :o

It was kinda funny...then he would run back to 2nd or 3rd base...easy way to get a double or triple! :mrgreen:
    \"no blood...no sweat...no tears...and if I tell you that\'s the shit...then BITCH that\'s what it is!\"