Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MHF vs MHF2nd

Blackwestcoast is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Ok so It seem that everybody is into the MHF series, I never checked it out before but since im kinda bored i wanna give it a go. I download MHF2nd but it was in japanese- I downloaded the english patch but meeeh I didnt like the fact that the dialogues between PNC's were still in japanese, It was still playable but I rather play it in full english since it's an RPG game. The Official engligh version will come out in August as most of you know so Im downloading MHF 1.

Is there a big gap between the 2 games? if so what are they?

Gliz9 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwestcoast
    Ok so It seem that everybody is into the MHF series, I never checked it out before but since im kinda bored i wanna give it a go. I download MHF2nd but it was in japanese- I downloaded the english patch but meeeh I didnt like the fact that the dialogues between PNC's were still in japanese, It was still playable but I rather play it in full english since it's an RPG game. The Official engligh version will come out in August as most of you know so Im downloading MHF 1.

Is there a big gap between the 2 games? if so what are they?
    I've never played MHF2 its sitting on my desktop but because the majority of it is still in Japaneses even after the patch, I'll just wait. Right now I'm playing MHF and loving it! I have 3 character (great sword, hunter knife, bowgun) everything is pretty balanced but I think the quest could give you a little more information, like "Liver of Legend!" where you need to get 3 Piscine Livers, I don't even know what a piscine looks like! So overall I think its a kick ass game, although I know that reviewers scored it with "average" because of the controls, which I think work well.

thanx Naruto!! ou gettin pumped up now, Im getting more and more excited, I'd also rather waait for the full english version of MHF2.
    Besides I wanna get the hang of the gameplay so startin with the original shhould be cool

kinghov87 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I always thought they were called npcs not pnc. Pnc sounds like a bank. NPC stands for non playable character so idk if im wrong or not but im pretty sure it's not pnc. And yeah I think MHF is the best game for the psp (but just to help try not talking about downloading games) :mrgreenthumbsup:

Black PSP->2.71 TA-082->2.80->1.50->3.03OE-C->3.30OE-A->3.10OE-A->3.30OE-A\'->3.51M33-6
    THE MAXIMALS!!!
    come here if you want to hack games

lol ^^ Yeah NPC NPC NPC my bad! lol

Btw which game is your sig from? 1 or 2

Gliz9 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwestcoast
    thanx Naruto!! ou gettin pumped up now, Im getting more and more excited, I'd also rather waait for the full english version of MHF2.
    Besides I wanna get the hang of the gameplay so startin with the original shhould be cool
    I loled, you called me Naruto :rolleyes:.

So is there infrastructure in this game? if not can I play via Xai-link (Spelt wrong I kno)

I keep hearing that the mulplayer is AMAZING! sadly I have no friend that are that deep into videogame, specially RPG

Multiplayer is amazing and my sig is from MHF the first one. You need xlink for infrastructure. But if any friends of yours have it then you can play ad hoc. If you have ps2 then mh the original one is also a great game and it looks AMAZING. You can play online for free with that one. Yeah the pnc thing kind of threw me off all this time I thought I was wrong.

Black PSP->2.71 TA-082->2.80->1.50->3.03OE-C->3.30OE-A->3.10OE-A->3.30OE-A\'->3.51M33-6
    THE MAXIMALS!!!

Pyro Manic is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I'm thinking of getting the second MHF.

The first 1 looks like to be an amazing game for the psp (first 2 hours you play it you can see yourself getting easily addicted), but then you realise you're constantly having to do the same stuff over and over again and I found it to get a bit repetitive

Read the stickied threads and use the search feature before making a thread.

Then why would you like the second one it's the same thing just more things to repeat.

THE MAXIMALS!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast