Thread: Monster hunter portable 2nd Compatibility?

EyeDye is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Is MHP2nd compatible with 3.40 OE-A? I cant seem to get it to work. Any suggestions?

kinghov87 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

yes it does work. what's the problem?

Black PSP->2.71 TA-082->2.80->1.50->3.03OE-C->3.30OE-A->3.10OE-A->3.30OE-A\'->3.51M33-6
    THE MAXIMALS!!!
    come here if you want to hack games

Black screen, will not run. Perhaps my config isnt right? Not sure what the problem is, but the gaem will not run for some reason.

EDIT: perhaps you can tell me how I should have the config setup to run this properly? All other games seem to work fine, although this is the only 3.10 game I have tried. I just recently upgraded to 3.40 OE-A, so im not familiar with some of its features and how they apply to more current games.

Fist for your own benefit goto flash1 and delete config.se (don't worry you won't brick it will just stop your psp from messing with your flash stuff it writes it's own files) No-UMD disabled, have a umd in your psp. It should be in your ISO folder.If you have plugins running like irsmp3 disable. These are the only major things that would keep it from running.

Black PSP->2.71 TA-082->2.80->1.50->3.03OE-C->3.30OE-A->3.10OE-A->3.30OE-A\'->3.51M33-6
    THE MAXIMALS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kinghov87
    Fist for your own benefit goto flash1 and delete config.se (don't worry you won't brick it will just stop your psp from messing with your flash stuff it writes it's own files) No-UMD disabled, have a umd in your psp. It should be in your ISO folder.If you have plugins running like irsmp3 disable. These are the only major things that would keep it from running.
    Thank you for your help! Deleting the config fixed my problem and now it runs! woooo, joo daman!

yes exactly. Hold R when turning your psp on and got to advance then it should say flash 1 then click on it and it should show up on your comp screen. Did mhp2 work?

THE MAXIMALS!!!