Thread: Silent Hill Origins

cage is offline -Hacks Veteran

I've been waiting a very long time for this

Due for release on Nov 13, 2007
    Publisher: Konami
    Developer: Climax

Calo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

miles away, but hopefully it creeps up quick enough. or gets a new date closer to us(ironically it would most likely be the opposite).

cage is offline -Hacks Veteran

Special guest apperence from Otimus Prime ^

Gliz9 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by cage
    http://pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/ar...3042941360.jpg

Special guest apperence from Otimus Prime ^
    I wonder if when you get out of him you get to hear that little changing sound fx. :mrgreen:

Foxhound is offline -Hacks Veteran

thats the stupidest looking monster I have ever seen. who ever made that model should be kicked in the nuts. (or cunt punted if nuts are lacking)
    Vote Foxhound for SM...bitches

Demon rape

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

looks good ive never been a die hard silent hill fan but i guess ill give it a try
    been gone awhile

redgrave is offline -Hacks Smarty

Storyline (warning spoilers here!!!)

Silent Hill: Origins is a prequel to the popular Silent Hill series, specifically Silent Hill 1 which was released in 1999 exclusively to the Playstation 1, the name suggests it will explain how it all began and the “0” with a line through it in the logo suggest Zero as well as “O”. Silent Hill: Origins tells the story of what happened to Alessa before Harry visited the town, or even found his daughter, Cheryl.

Characters from Silent Hill 1 will be returning to Silent Hill: Origins such as Dahlia and Alessa Gillespie, Dr. Kaufmann. As of yet, no others have been confirmed, but we are expecting and hoping to see Lisa Garland since she tended to Alessa when she was hospitalized and hopefully a lot of references to Harry Mason, though we obviously wont see him in the game. Check out the Silent Hill: Origins Characters section for more information.

Following the tradition of the previous Silent Hill games, Travis Grady, a seemingly normal truck driver who seems normal, but has been called to Silent Hill for a reason. He is on a routine delivery when he decides to take “the quick route” through Silent Hill and stop of Brahms for the night. On route to Silent Hill his truck is forced to stop when a young girl is seen in the road after he has some painful flashbacks of a graveyard and his younger self attending a funeral. This event and past trailers suggest that Travis has some mental issues which could be to do with why the town has called him. Travis gets out to investigate only to find no one there… apart from the creepy little girl in his read view mirror. After the initial shock, he sees the girl standing in front of him. He waits for her to speak but instead she runs into the fog. He peruses her until he finds the legendary house where it all began. Silent Hill 1 fans will recognise this house in an instant. Then a popular theory is proven: “Its not fog… its smoke…my god”. He hears

a scream and rushes in to save the little girl trapped in the fire. After he makes it out onto the lawn a familiar siren plays and he collapses. He wakes up in the foggy town of Silent Hill determined to find out what happened to the girl he saved, however things aren’t as they seem when he arrives at the hospital. Shifty staff, strange noises, rusting walls and hellish demons

credits goes to http://silenthillorigins.com/silent-hill-origins.php

I have known sorrow and learned to aid the wretched.