Thread: Gurumin Problems

h8uthemost is offline -Hacks Member

I'm running Gurumin on 3.52M33, No UMD disabled(with UMD inserted), and have tried the game with cpu setting to 333 and 266. And the game is .cso.

Ok, so when I play Gurumin, the game runs fine for a while. But sometimes when it hits a Now Loading screen, the game crashes.

I searched here on Gurumin before posting, and all the topics I found were for the earlier custom firmware. Nothing for 3.52 M33.

So, has anyone successfully played this entire game on 3.52 M33? If so, what were your settings.

And if not, does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks for any help.

Engaged to Laisar

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

I've played on 3.52 M33-4 with CPU ISO/UMD and XMB set to default, I'm using the Sony NP9660 loader.
    I've managed to beat the whole game front to back without the game crashing once.

h8uthemost is offline -Hacks Member

Wow, thank you for letting me know Sparker.

Would you do me a big favor, and explain that a little to me? I got the full ISO instead of the CSO, and was playing it with the CPU set to 266. And it crashed again. Then I set the CPU to 333, and played it for a little while last night, and it hasn't crashed. But I didn't play it for that long.

Now would you be kind enough to tell me what CPU ISO/UMD is? And also the Sony NP9660 loader? I"ll look these things up, I was just hoping you could explain it a little bit. Maybe I should update to 3.52 M33-4? Since I'm currently using just 3.52 M33.

Thank you for the help.

EDIT: I see, you have to enable that loader in Recovery. I'm guessing I can keep the cpu speed at 333? I'll just experiment.

Thank you very much for the help. You helped me and another person out.

Engaged to Laisar