Thread: patch TEKKEN DR USA (no video) 2 Full using TekkenDR Full JAPANESE

digitalhybrid is offline -Hacks Smarty

this tutorial is for patching a famous and popular tekken dark resurrection Reduced size that has no videos inside using a full japnese version with all videos inside, to a FULL ENGLISH FULL VIDEO FULLY FUNCTIONAL ENJOYABLE AND ADMIRABLE TEKKEN DARK RESURRECTION. instead of downloading a big 1.2 gb tekken usa full <that is rarely available>

Remember ,,u must have both japanese tekken dark resurrection that has all the movies inside (iso or .cso),and tekken dark resurrection English USA version <700mb .CSO> that has no video inside

1- use umdgen v 4.00

2- open japanese full .iso/cso file that has all Videos

3- extract PSP_Game\USRDIR\TEKPDATA0.Bin From the Japanese Version(this file contains all Movies in the game) to a seperate folder

4- Extract all Files of the No-video USA version you have in a different folder

5- all you have to do is to close umdgen V4

6- copy and overwrite TEKPDATA0.Bin from the japanese vesion on the english version

7- Start umdgen v4 and hit NEW---> set a Space on the lable and in the right side of the program rightclick and click "add folder"

8- choose PSP_GAME from the english patched version you created just till step 6

9- and finally Add UMD_DATA.Bin from the english patched version to the ROOT (where psp_game Folder is, i mean beside psp_game folder not inside of it!)

10- dont do anything than just hit save and choose a compressed iso file (.cso) and let the program to make it for you

remember ,, created .cso file must be exactly 1.14 gb ,else you have done something wrong!

and yeah...all videos are playing. all texts are english and everything is just fine!

this was a serious problem for me that i have solved it for myself with a little struggle on what i want!

hope this will be helpful
    i have tested and worked for me...

the goal of human being is to love and to be loved.
    this dust and clay world doesnt worth nations to fight with each other
    lili tekken DR DEVINE FIST level owner!
    Currently on psp-1004 <MADE IN JAPAN> running 3.71 M33-3+1.5 addon-2 ic1006 mainboard

SSJSubgeta is offline -Hacks Smarty

Puz itz on teh BT so w3 cunn L33<H....lol

Nice tutorial I done this for ToW and many other games english menu's, etc with JP voice and movies.

Brok3n is offline -Hacks Smarty

....did this really warrant a tutorial lol? it not exactly hard to figure out? and why do u need the japanese version? u cud use any version that basically hasnt been ripped......sorry to shit on ur thread but its pretty pointless :P.

1.52 > 2.00 > 1.50 > 2.7SE > 3.02OE > 3.03OE > 3.10OE > uhm....kinda lost it at this point > 4.01 M33
    1x 1GB 1x 2GB 1x 4GB

digitalhybrid is offline -Hacks Smarty

in a country that the internet speed is just 56k! and there is no way to re-download big files ,,, you will find the answer to your question that why i do that!

in stores of my city, you can buy pirated versions of tekkenDR and all of them are JAPANESE
    i told one of my friends to download a rapidshare link of the usa version of the game but when i tested it ,,,there was no videos in it

i had no chance to download usa full version with torrent or emule because they dont work on my friend's hi-speed network(on his university),so i tried to mix these two versions to have one english and complete version of the game instead of downloading 1.2 gigabytes from home that takes 80 hrs for me online with a dial up connection!!!!:mrgreen:

so i think you have got your answer...
    the goal of human being is to love and to be loved.
    this dust and clay world doesnt worth nations to fight with each other
    lili tekken DR DEVINE FIST level owner!
    Currently on psp-1004 <MADE IN JAPAN> running 3.71 M33-3+1.5 addon-2 ic1006 mainboard

Brok3n is offline -Hacks Smarty

well....sure thats makes complete sense to someone in your position and i congratulate you for your efforts, but the tutorial itself...and this thread is still pretty pointless. sorry if im being rude but .....it is. :mrgreen:

1.52 > 2.00 > 1.50 > 2.7SE > 3.02OE > 3.03OE > 3.10OE > uhm....kinda lost it at this point > 4.01 M33
    1x 1GB 1x 2GB 1x 4GB