Thread: PC-to-PSP Conversion: Anyone ever played MDickie's Wrestling Encore?

chupster is offline -Hacks Newbie

I don't know anything at all about coding and whatnot, or what converting a game for the PSP entails, but Wrestling Encore would probably be one of the absolute best to throw in there. (Also it's sister game, Booking Encore, which uses the same engine but lets you play out the booking side of a wrestling company.)

The game's graphics aren't grand, but it allows for 30 wrestlers + several weapons onscreen at once, and in a lot of ways, it's the ultimate pro wrestling game. Multiplayer is great (though limited to the same PC), and the game is customizable as all hell. (Matter of fact, I have a full mod in progress, replacing everyone in the game with superheroes, about 33% done at the moment.)

For those that haven't heard of it and love wrestling (or any game where you can literally hammer away at someone until their limbs are crushed off and they wiggle around like a worm), you can check it out at mdickie.com - there's a downloadable demo and everything. There's also a "real world" patch on-site, and a group of guys at mpiremall.net recently released Total World Conversion III, which updates the game with a more recent roster, high resolution graphics, and edited arenas.

And my little mod's progress is charted at supachupa.home.insightbb.com - but right now, it's mostly skinning work.

Anyway, if anyone was looking for a project to try and port over, this would be a good one, so y'know. Just a suggestion for anyone that might be looking for something awesome to do.

Johnnsen is offline -Hacks Veteran

No, it is not possible to convert PC to PSP.
    And no, we cant make World Of Warcraft, Counterstrike Source or Guildwars for the psp.
    Butcher Of Bitches

chupster is offline -Hacks Newbie

That's okay, I despise all of those games. And it is possible to convert PC to PSP:

http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-developme...ple-28714.html

...but thanks for playin'.