Thread: Metal Gear Solid freezing at the Hind D battle

vejono is offline -Hacks Newbie

When fighting the Hind D, when I get a second missle of and it hits the game freezes. Could this be a bad iso? Running 3.52 M33 firmware.

boldizzle is offline -Hacks Newbie

I hope you realise that once you've defeated Sniper Wolf in the snow field, you won't be able to progress when it asks you to insert disk 2?

That's the only reason I haven't bothered playing this on my PSP, unless somethings changed in the last month or 2 lol.

dragonjud is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by boldizzle
    I hope you realise that once you've defeated Sniper Wolf in the snow field, you won't be able to progress when it asks you to insert disk 2?

That's the only reason I haven't bothered playing this on my PSP, unless somethings changed in the last month or 2 lol.
    A solution for this has been available for more than 2 months. You do need to do a bit of work, though. Search around the forums and you will find the work around.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjud

A solution for this has been available for more than 2 months. You do need to do a bit of work, though. Search around the forums and you will find the work around.
    You may have just saved my life! :D

PSPownz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Did you find the solution?

Quote Originally Posted by PSPownz
    Did you find the solution?
    No not yet but to know that there is one is enough! I've been wanting to replay the original version of this game for so long!