Thread: dragoneers aria?

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

any1 know if its any good im just about finished with jeanne d'arc and im looking for a new game and before i download this one im curious if its any good

been gone awhile

Kinetic is offline -Hacks Smarty

i guess it is alright in itself, but imo it just feels wrong, ya know. This game is just like blade dancer in that aspect. Like it has qualities of a good rpg (solid graphics, standard turn based battle system, etc...) but the game seems slow. and like i got bored real fast, i mean real fast. the battles look good but there are a lot of useless animations and the battles are extremely slow (which was very hard for me since the last turn based non srpg game was brave story and i thought those battles were fast.). I didn't to far in the story but it seemed to be very predictable like from basically the first few scenes of the game i figured most of the story out (give or take a plot twist or two). In conclusion it wasn't my cup of tea, with a slow feeling, slow battles, and a predictable story it bored me very fast especially since, like you, i had just beaten jeanne d'arc before i played it.

advice: If you like blade dancer try it they are very similar in play style, feel, well basically everything except story, if it doesn't feel right to you then stop playing.

alright i saw it was made by nis america and they have apretty decent record so i might check it out thanks
    been gone awhile

omyakh is offline -Hacks Smarty

i'm a big fan of nis america too but this this is not one of their better titles.i played this for about 20 hours or so,just couldnt stand it after that the battles were just too slow
    What came first?The music or the misery?People worry about kids playing with guns or watching violent videos,like some sort of cultural violence would take them over.Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands,literally,thousands of songs about heartbreak,rejection,pain,misery and loss.Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable or was I miserable because I listen to pop music?

it seems good but i just dont have any motivatio to get it looks like the next games ill be downloading wont be for awhile im waiting for star ocean and crisis core in english
    been gone awhile

Kinetic is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by almost
    it seems good but i just dont have any motivatio to get it looks like the next games ill be downloading wont be for awhile im waiting for star ocean and crisis core in english
    me too, its boring waiting considering that they wont be out for a while, and the only good games that are coming out soon are castlevania dracula x chronicles, and the final fantasy tactics remake.