Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: The Sims 2: Castaway

  
  1. #1
    cage is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Your Moms Bed :-)
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I'm not a fan of the sims series but this due out 11/06/2007 for anyone that is






























  2. #2
    _vamp_'s Avatar
    _vamp_ is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    i was once upon a time. but the psp version seem to fail :sleep:
    but this one could seem to be interesting :P

    Δεν θέλω τα όνειρά τους για μένα

  3. #3
    cage is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Your Moms Bed :-)
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _vamp_
    i was once upon a time. but the psp version seem to fail :sleep:
    but this one could seem to be interesting :P
    The ability to rape and kill people would make this game work......

  4. #4
    lickitpsp31 is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    looks shit
    Psp-Slim

  5. #5
    Kyo's Avatar
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Why would anyone want to waste their lives playing this.
    If you smell what Mistaaaa Kennedy is Cookin' ?

  6. #6
    C4
    C4 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TST
    Posts
    427
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    because some people have no life. I also enjoyed the sims games a long time ago... but the previous psp versions just dont cut it. I'll give it a go when it comes out but i doubt it'll last more than 5 mins on my mem stick

  7. #7
    Rich's Avatar
    Rich is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Newcastle, England
    Posts
    1,170
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo
    Why would anyone want to waste their lives playing this.
    What the fuck does that have to do with anything? What sort of nerd with no life shows of their internet speed in their sig? Huh? You could argue that playing games means you have no life, so people take that stance. But the Sims is a just a simple fun game to play, and in no way means you have no life jackass.


  8. #8
    ChronoBlack is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The world that never was
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    :lol:
    I Can Manipulate Time...

  9. #9
    ahmed is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    looks nice.

  10. #10
    Johnnsen is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    the Ozzfest
    Posts
    1,287
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo
    Why would anyone want to waste their lives playing this.
    What the fuck does that have to do with anything? What sort of nerd with no life shows of their internet speed in their sig? Huh? You could argue that playing games means you have no life, so people take that stance. But the Sims is a just a simple fun game to play, and in no way means you have no life jackass.
    Well, you call yourself rich. :D;)
    Just kidding. But your right, let people enjoy what they want.


    For me (ME) sims is dead since SIMS 2. The Sims was great, but I didnt like Sims 2. They kept you busy with wishes and stuff, I just wanted to play.
    Butcher Of Bitches

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •