Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hmm i no its able to dl. but i got my gof of war today

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Necofurtim
    I downloaded the torrent of the demo last week, but it doesn't include the Cave of Eos level. "The demo features the new Cave of Eos stage as the first level."

The demo I played starts of on the rooftops/beach area of Attica and ends in the city when I shoot at the giant lizard.

Is this the same thing you guys are getting in the mail, or is there another "Cave of Eos" level on the demo you got in the mail.
    wait what

Necofurtim is offline -Hacks Newbie

Apparently there are two demos for Chains of Olympus.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/48843

If you just search for god of war cave of eos, you should get some info. I remember reading about the cave of eos demo, which I thought was the one Sony was sending out to members.

The demo thats been passed around the last couple of weeks doesn't have the Cave of Eos level, nor behind the scenes stuff, only battle of attica and the box/cover art is different from the one in this thread. There is only 1 type of enemy in the demo I've been playing(soldier) and Persian king boss.

I want to know if the demo that you just got is the Cave of Eos demo.

So if you received the demo with the chain and best buy coupons what do you get to play through? Just the Attica/beachfront/persian king stuff or more?

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Joe88
    Quote Originally Posted by Necofurtim
    I downloaded the torrent of the demo last week, but it doesn't include the Cave of Eos level. "The demo features the new Cave of Eos stage as the first level."

The demo I played starts of on the rooftops/beach area of Attica and ends in the city when I shoot at the giant lizard.

Is this the same thing you guys are getting in the mail, or is there another "Cave of Eos" level on the demo you got in the mail.
    wait what
    WTF? :o

If someone has the demo with Cave of Eos, UPLOAD IT. I can't find another version

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

casuallydressed is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

It may not have been released yet -

Quote Originally Posted by www.shacknews.com
    In addition to the demo disc being sent to those who signed up for it earlier this year, the developer revealed that a second UMD demo of the title will be made available. Including gameplay from the game's Cave of Eos section as well as "making-of" footage, Ready at Dawn expects the first demo to ship to selected gamers this month. The other demo, which will not contain the original's special features, will presumably be made available via certain retailers later this year.

impakt55 is offline -Hacks Veteran

^ cool

someone will upload it anyway

Necofurtim is offline -Hacks Newbie

I hope it gets shared, cause the demo that is out right now is pretty week in the combat department - only one enemy type?

jdm0830 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

who cares if i own a dell. this one pwns lol.
    its my last dell, because i no how to build em now
    its got 2GB of ram at 533MHz. PD 3.0 Dual core, 2 Dvd Bruners one a Dual Layer. a 7800GTX with huge heat pipes oo yesss. and a audigy 2zs.
    Juan

PC games FTW!

Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God

I got mine today. I might actually use my chain instead of sell it. Its 1.99 on ebay right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2