Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me a good online game?

Rjones is offline -Hacks Newbie

I'm hoping to get a good online game for my PSP, since I haven't played online yet, I tried MGS:PO but hated the controls on the game and couldn't get used to it.
    I'm hoping that Wipeout Pulse will have online but I'm not sure at this point if it will or not, so I'm gonna try to get a game like SOCOM, star wars battlefront (latest one), or Syphon filter, anyone be able to tell me which is the best to get?

NetMafia is offline -Hacks Hacker

Killzone Liberation

You know what stupid people do for fun?click here!

Rjones is offline -Hacks Newbie

How is medal of honor: heroes?

Rich is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rjones
    How is medal of honor: heroes?
    Thats the game I play most online, got some good maps and gameplay.

pbostrom is offline -Hacks Newbie

hmm, looking for a good online game aswell, i have tried socom and syphon filter and my conclusion is: FPS should be played on computer, no fun at all imho,

i want a simple hack'n'slash game or just a rpg, racing works aswell, u know those games that makes excellent on consoles.
    i wonder if Warhammer 40k will have online capabilities? would be awesome

SajberT is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

The PSP has such potential as a device for good multiplayer titles but like most consoles it's severely dissapointing in that department. Main issue will always be the lack of keyboard but I s'pose that a headset could be a possibility to overcome that - I think that online hack 'n slash rpg's would do especially great on a PSP but I doubt that we'll see that anytime soon.

When is the console industry to pick up on the MMO hype? The thought of a PSP II running a Ragnarok Online/DII style MMO would be quite appealing to many, as long as there were means of communicating. With a proper TV-out function I don't think many would mind the small screensize, the fact that you could bring it with you anywhere would outweigh that. UMD's are quite large and patches and added content could be downloaded to your memory stick... Heck, think Pokemon Online - it might not strike that hard in the west but it'd be HUGE in Japan. Best bet would probably be a hybrid like diablo that allows for both single, local and online multiplayer modes, force people who wish to play online to make accounts using their CD-key and piracy would be minimal...

Ah well, we're talking about people who've got a gloss and easily scratched finish on their HANDHELD system... what can you expect? :paranoid:

EDIT: Interestingly enough neither the PS3, Wii or 360 have any mmo titles. A strong mmo-title along with a keyboard/mouse option would be intriguing to at least yours truly. Compared to a high end computer system a console is much more affordable and can give a good ammount of juice, it's also nice to know that everything should *ehem* run smoothly nomatter what. Once you've bought the system + your online game you're less likely to be willing to risk loosing online play due to using custom firmwires, chips or pirated software = more cash generated from other titles.
    - Downgraded 2.5 factory Black PSP running 3.90 M33-2 -

Wish list: Mario 64 + Zelda - Ocarina of Time running on PSP
    Awaited Releases: FF7: Crisis Core

sounds like a homebrew project, an mmo engine for psp

sounds like a homebrew project, an mmo engine for psp

Blade_punk is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

sounds like its not going to happen lol i personally dont care about online play or multiplayer because a) Im pretty much the only guy i know packing a PSP b) I dont have wireless broadband or anything like that, im stuck with dang dial up

-Rock Station-
    PSN: Xsjado7

megamike is offline -Hacks Smarty

medel of honor heroes was a great game nerver got boring but dont get it as medal of honor heroes2 is coming out on the 13th of nov an can hve up te 32 players online :D
    Ps3-2.30
    PSN- JoshEisy
    Psp-3.93 M33-2

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast