Thread: Ricky Ponting 2007 English UMDFULL CSO 187MB

CubanBlunts is offline -Hacks Member

wtf is this? and who smells phail

i found this on one of my PSP sites, havnt seen it on MT. just thought i would throw it out there. looks crap

you can dl this on "little" nova. im pretty sure these guys put there stuff on there

Alive is offline -Hacks Neophyte

It's going to be released on 9 November. And why does almost every game has to get thought this phail thing? I think it's a fake. It's a bit too small for a theese days game. Graphics doesn't look special, but they're quite solid. It looks intresting thought. I always wanted to try to play cricet.

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

i seen this a couple of days ago and didn't get it ..... I might get it cos its small and give it a quick try but we all know its gonna be crap and only for cricket fans ..... but it will only take 10 mins to grab it and find out

The full iso scene release was called Ricky_Ponting_2007_Pressure_Play_EUR_PSP-BAHAMUT

CubanBlunts is offline -Hacks Member

ESPALPSP has a release out there of this game as well, i doubt this is fake. will try it out

187MB CSO
    368MB ISO

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by CubanBlunts
    ESPALPSP has a release out there of this game as well, i doubt this is fake. will try it out

187MB CSO
    368MB ISO
    Ricky Ponting 2007 English UMDFULL CSO 187MB is a password protected .rar file but the password is on the description at "L1ttl3n0v@" and the game isn't that bad for a cricket game ..... if you are a fan of cricket get it .... and if your not a fan it's small enuff to take a quick look