Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FF VII Crisis Core ?

Bobby_Digital is offline -Hacks Newbie

Is this EVER going to come stateside??? I downloaded the ISO and played a little of it but its all in Japanese. Is there a way to get english subs on it at all??? If you buy the game does it have english subs???

Johnnsen is offline -Hacks Veteran

Why should it have?
    Butcher Of Bitches

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

TBA 2008

Like Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children, you need to be patient :sigh:

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

oh were those out in Japan WAY before here. I cant even find a scheduled date. It dont show up in nothing that shows future game releases...AND it should have english subs because English over there is like Spanish over here. Im aware that games usually dont have Subtitles from different languages but a release as big as this should have. Im Sad. what am I gonna do now. Are there any FF games for the PSP that you guys REALLY recommend???

Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja

AND it should have english subs because English over there is like Spanish over here.
    I loled. :lol:

Americans....

triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_Digital
    oh were those out in Japan WAY before here. I cant even find a scheduled date. It dont show up in nothing that shows future game releases...AND it should have english subs because English over there is like Spanish over here. Im aware that games usually dont have Subtitles from different languages but a release as big as this should have. Im Sad. what am I gonna do now. Are there any FF games for the PSP that you guys REALLY recommend???
    fft is pretty fun. or u can get psx versions of ff7 and 8 on ur psp as well.
    i want subs. playing the jap version. pretty awsome. love the seiyu for zack. but i doubt it will be subs. sniff...
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonscyes
    AND it should have english subs because English over there is like Spanish over here.

Americans....
    What does that mean??? Are you telling me that a great amount of Japanese dont speak English??? I have about 8 friends that are over there right now teaching english in schools. Where exactly are you from???

Kinetic is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_Digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonscyes

Americans....
    What does that mean??? Are you telling me that a great amount of Japanese dont speak English??? I have about 8 friends that are over there right now teaching english in schools. Where exactly are you from???
    i don't think that is what he meant. i think he meant that like most people here, many people are learning spanish, i am one of them. due to the high amount of legal/illegal immigrants it is fairly necessary to learn at least a little spanish. and in japan with all of the american buisnessmen and tourists, alot of japanese learn english. its the same same you see.

thats what I meant but I dont know why he would have said americans like that??? Its like he thinks we are cocky and think everybody should cater to us. If my claim for english included in games is so outrageous, why is half of that game in english even though its a full japanese game. "Conflict Resolved"

thats what I meant but I dont know why he would have said americans like that??? Its like he thinks we are cocky and think everybody should cater to us. If my claim for english included in games is so outrageous, why is half of that game in english even though its a full japanese game. "Conflict Resolved"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast