Thread: PSP.Game.DungeonExplorerMeiyakuNoTobira.EngMixJapo.UMDFULL.CSO442MB

CubanBlunts is offline -Hacks Member

i just notice'd this game upp'd on a site i frequent and was wondering if anyone knew if this game has english in it? -EngmixJapo-

havnt seen or heard much of it, just checkin to see if anyone knows anything about this

SteveG is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Yes, there are english counterparts for some japanese dialogues that you can find if you open the ISO with UMDGen. But unfortunately nothing can be done for the movies. Once you relink/replace the jap files with the eng ones though, it's quite playable.
    In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time.
    Leonardo da Vinci

Kyo
    Kyo is offline -Hacks Ninja

this is not dugeon maker?
    If you smell what Mistaaaa Kennedy is Cookin' ?

SteveG is offline -Hacks Neophyte

No, it's a totaly differend game. This one has a Feb '08 release date for the US. It's like a dungeon drawler RPG and looks pretty good as well. The graphics are ok, the controls easy enough and the battle system pretty straight-forward. I haven't played it that much though, mainly because I can't understand most of the story :/
    In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time.
    Leonardo da Vinci

CubanBlunts is offline -Hacks Member

this game seems pretty cool! i still haven't seen it on MT or any of the other Torrent sites, Prolly cause this versions requires you to mess with the iso in order to play the game in english. prolly better just to wait for the english version of the game to come out.

If you were to compare this game to anything, its like a Untold legends, Dungeon seige- type game. but with a really cool character creation & job selection, like a final fantasy game.

not the best RPG for PSP but something new and interesting none the less