Thread: Pro evolution soccer 2008 psp

gunit4life is offline -Hacks Newbie

could some one please tell me when this game comes out for the psp, i thought it was gonna be released today(25/11/07) but as of yet no news. I know it is gonna be released here in the uk on the 1/03/08 but that is too long away.Can someone please tell me hwen it will be released anywhere and if it has or not been released yet?

SteveG is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Maybe you are mistaking Pro Evo 2008 with Football Manager 2008? Pro Evo '08 has a release date of January 25th for the EU (and somewhere around that for the US I think) and Football Manager Handheld 2008 is out in 5 days (30/11/07).
    In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time.
    Leonardo da Vinci

wenyong is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I saw somewhere that PES 2008 will be released on 30th of Nov. I hope it's true... If they really release the game on march next year, that will be damn stupid. By then, the season will be ending soon.

EDITED

UK will get the game on 30th this month(NOV).

While jap will get their winning eleven 2008 on jan next week. This news was released on 13 nov, quite recent. So this should be true.

http://pspupdates.qj.net/Winning-Ele.../49/aid/107582

Aures is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Will this coming PSP PES have commentary, or will it just be as worthless as its precedents?
    A Zen Buddhist sage condensed the wisdom of all worlds to one teaching; it said: \"No-one gives a shite about your firmware version!!! God damn n00bs!!!1!!11.\"

wenyong is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Aures
    Will this coming PSP PES have commentary, or will it just be as worthless as its precedents?
    No idea... the company have been very quiet about the release for psp... There's only confirmation of the new "team vision" thing...