Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Give me reason why is a must to play Silent Hill

a'fiy is offline -Hacks Guru

I downloaded this game a week ago because I heard good comments on this game on various website/gaming website and people keep saying is a must to play this game and u will not regret this game . Like what shit and blah blah blah .
    I did download this game and put it in my psp to see what so good about it and to my surprise it is not my type of game and it is somehow like RPG in my thinking which u keep running around to find a specific thing in order to go on . And I got headache playing this type of game and similarly like MGS PO and I played it half way .
    When I play for the 1st time , seriously it look superb . Graphics , gameplay and etc but sooner or later I don't understand how to play and there's like many doors unlocked and I don't know which door is the right one .
    I felt as if I want to delete this game away but I don't know . I need advice . :D

Cintro Download

::[Mr Nice Guy a.k.a Hafiy ::]

Aures is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Look for maps, they show which doors (after you've checked them) are unlockable, and which aren't; that should facilitate your task.

And I got headache
    Srsly, the game may give you nausea, frissons, but not a headache! o.O
    A Zen Buddhist sage condensed the wisdom of all worlds to one teaching; it said: \"No-one gives a shite about your firmware version!!! God damn n00bs!!!1!!11.\"

D3v1n is offline -Hacks Smarty

Maybe, they make the game like that to scare you easier. lol

Rikus is offline -Hacks Hacker

And I got headache
    Maybe you need glasses :cool:

VuZuW is offline -Hacks Guru

Well if you haven't played the previous Silent Hill games I don't reccommend you to play this game. You aren't going to understand the story that much since this game was created mostly to reveal some secrets for past Silent Hill games.

Basically; this is a game made to scare you. If you play it during the day you ruin the fun. Play it at midnight in the middle of a pitch black room with earphones playing full volume, and the slightest sound will make your heart skip a beat.

Yes i played in the midnight but seriously I didn't scared at all .

But it keep me headache afterall . This game is in my MEMORY STICK right now and its lying there and I didn't play at all and I'm stuck in the sanitarium .
    Cintro Download

Aures is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Where exactly are you stuck? I might be able to help since I advanced a little in the game before it made me really uncomfortable and I simply deleted it, and put on Virtua Tennis & Burnout on my memory stick instead.
    A Zen Buddhist sage condensed the wisdom of all worlds to one teaching; it said: \"No-one gives a shite about your firmware version!!! God damn n00bs!!!1!!11.\"

mmmmmm is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Quote Originally Posted by VuZuW
    ........ this game was created mostly to reveal some secrets for past Silent Hill games.
    Thats the main reason to play it. To fill in some of the history.
    ( ^^)b

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

Wikipedia!
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Quote Originally Posted by Aures
    Where exactly are you stuck? I might be able to help since I advanced a little in the game before it made me really uncomfortable and I simply deleted it, and put on Virtua Tennis & Burnout on my memory stick instead.
    I don't have a map and I don't know where to head too .

Okay I am in Sanitarium and i changed to the other world and i went to 3rd level and I heard someone screaming over the radio saying "You are evil , give me back my son ........ and so on "

I tried going to each door but it is still the same
    Cintro Download

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast