Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Football_Manager_2008_EUR_PSP-ACCiDENT

JJShadow1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Well, while we wait PES 2008, there is the new version of the Football Manager Simulator. Surprisingly, IGN UK gave it a 8.5:

http://psp.ign.com/articles/837/837354p1.html

Aures is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

How similar is it to the PC version? ..oO(Might give it a try)
    A Zen Buddhist sage condensed the wisdom of all worlds to one teaching; it said: \"No-one gives a shite about your firmware version!!! God damn n00bs!!!1!!11.\"

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Took 30 secs to get this from R@p1d5h@r3 cso'd it's under 30mb's

wenyong is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

pro evo 2008 should come out today too

ROFL'HARRIS is offline -Hacks Smarty

PES is delayed while the end of January for PSP.
    Can You Tell What Its Is Yet????? -> Phat: 5.00M33-6/Slim: 5.00M33-6
    Confucius Says: RTFM or Try Here

From QJ psp update website...

Konami has put up a new website for the PSP version of the Winning Eleven series, called Winning Eleven: Ubiquitous Evolution 2008 or Pro Evolution Soccer 2008, as it is otherwise known in the UK. While the site is currently pretty sparse, there is one good thing coming out of the website right now, and that's a release date for the Winning Eleven: UE 2008.

While the UK will get their football gaming on come November 30, Japanese soccer fans will have to wait until next year to get the ball rolling. The wait won't be too long though, as Konami firmly states on the front page of the site that the release date for Winning Eleven: UE 2008 will be January 24, 2008.
    i really hope it will be release today.. im sick of waiting for delay release...

taylora98 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Anyone know what firmware version is needed for Football Manager 2008 handheld?

malcolm31337 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Well ive got 3.52 m33-4 and it works fine. Im half way through my first season with United (thought id start easy!). Bought Bojan from Barcelona, hes alright. Its really addictive. There are little bits missing from the full game on the pc, but you cant have it all when your playing the game on the tube!! I reckon ill stay a few seasons with united and move to a lower club, like sunderland, or derby.

I dont really know hwo this game actually works... I just cant seems to save... Any tips to make me know how to actually play thins game?

SteveG is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by wenyong
    I dont really know how this game actually works... I just cant seems to save... Any tips to make me know how to actually play thins game?
    [basics] You can see on the left side of your screen in a vertical column several sections. If you select one of them you will see more options for it in the main window (center of your screen) and the column in the left side will change as well.[/basics]
    The save option is listed under [your manager's name] option; once you press X on that, you will get more options in the left column, and the last one of them is [Save Game].
    Now, more tips on how to make you know how to play the game..Well, you could look around and get your hands on the manual of the game or something. The whole idea is to manage your team (select your team from the left column and change the options to your likings, like starting squad, tactics, formation and all the other options that will become available once you select it) and advancing through the leagues you participate, be it national,cup,international etc. Just fnd your way through all the options and you'll get the hang of it.

Now, I got a question for myself as well. I remember from a PC version I used to play some years ago, that you could "import" more leagues then the ones available (I had the Greek league imported with all it's divisions and stuff). Does anyone know if such a thing is possible/available for the PSP version? If so, could you provide me the links/infos? I googled for a while but couldn't find anything related :/ Thanks in advance!
    In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time.
    Leonardo da Vinci

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast