Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PSP Game List Me Played

EverMind is offline -Hacks Newbie

I've played alot under the NDS games list... too much that I dont even remember how much games I've tried.. and now I regret not making a list
    As for PSP, I just started playing it.. (because of all those bricking stuff going on)

Games are shown in this format: Game Name - Type - Comment
    Red Text is recommended games by meee!

My list will fall under 3 headings..:
    Dropped - Games I gave up because its too crappy or Im just not bothered
    On Going - Games Im playing right now.. (Even when I have completed games but I still play it, it moves to the Complete list)
    Complete - Games done! This doesnt mean 100% done, just when I feel I got most out of it.

Dropped:
    Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - RPG - I dont get how the controls work! I know Im stupid
    Finder Love: Any series - Miscellaneous - Whats the point of playing these games when there is no... You know..
    Gundam Seed: Rengou vs. ZAFT Portable - Fighting - I couldnt use my same old combos here
    Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition - Racing - This game is just too messy for my eyes
    Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - RPG - Hmm, I just dont feel like playing this game
    Naruto Narutimate Portable - Fighting - I play this because I play the Ps2 ones.. and comparing this to that.. its crap
    Piposaru Academia 2 - Miscellaneous - I got pissed by losing too much..
    Ridge Racer 2 - Racing - Same old racing.. I'll need something new
    Simple 2500 Series Portable Vol. 9: The My Taxi! - Miscellaneous - At first I got cheated this is Crazy Taxi, thats all

On Going:
    Burnout Legends - Racing - Road Rage is the best mode here.. Flying cars!
    Capcom Puzzle World - Puzzle - I like the good old Street Fighter Puzzle here, reminds me of my SS gaming
    Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - 2D Platformer - Well its castlevania, and Im a semi-fan of it, but I prefer the modern one
    DJ Max Portable - Rhythm - Good game, good songs, good MV.. what else can I say?
    DJ Max Portable 2 - Rhythm - Even better with level system and shopping system!
    Parapper The Rapper - Rhythm - Out of all music games, this is the worst.. But it is music game so oh well
    Sonic Rivals - Racing - Quite addictive if you're ingame, but I never want to play it when I think about it
    Taiko no Tatsujin Portable - Rhythm - Good stuff, but Im bored of taiko since I mass played it on the DS
    Taiko no Tatsujin Portable 2 - Rhythm - I dont even have oni mode on this!! (I do on Taiko 1)
    X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse - RPG - This game gives me the feelings of Diablo II

Complete:
    Audition Portable - Rhythm - Good for practising chance only (chance: reversed notes)
    Bomberman - Puzzle - Small file size is what it makes for this game to stay
    Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars - Miscellaneous - Dont ask, I hate this game.. But its for my girlfriend
    LocoRoco - Puzzle - The first few levels are addictive.. but once reaching 3rd world.. this game gets annoying as the level take too long.
    Mega Man Maverick Hunter X - 2D Platformer - Took me one whole day to finish this.
    Mega Man Powered Up - 2D Platformer - So cute.. but so annoying
    Metal Slug Anthology - 2D Platformer - Wheres the fun when youre just able to die unlimited times?
    Puzzle Bobble Pocket - Puzzle - Small file size and good for killing time is what it makes for this game to stay

Any good games you want to recommend? Any comments on this list? Anything I've done wrong?! Post under here!

List created at: 3/12/2007
    Last updated at: 28/12/2007

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

medal gear solid, Medal of honor 1 2, burnout series, silent hill, manhunt, warhammer40k,spiderman3,
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

a'fiy is offline -Hacks Guru

there is lost and too many to mention :lol:
    Cintro Download

::[Mr Nice Guy a.k.a Hafiy ::]

_vamp_ is offline -Hacks Ninja

too many too mention
    if i wrote a list, it would be too long

Δεν θέλω τα όνειρά τους για μένα

Johnnsen is offline -Hacks Veteran

lol I cant think of them all, it would be so long. I played a lot. Last was Medal Of Honor Heroes 2
    Butcher Of Bitches

Alive is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Jeez, don't you leave your saves :surprised:? I actually collect them to show somebody what i have beaten or atleast played. Here's the list. I divided it into 4 groups though.

Dropped:
    The Godfather: Mob Wars - i finished godfather game on PC, so i only checked this one. Too bad they didn't include freeroam this time. The whole system is too easy now :/.
    After Burner: Black Falcon - you have to fly with your plane though levels. That's it. You fly and shoot, but that's all. You can't get of the track of the level, you're just a prisiner in a psp screen.
    300:March to Glory - you kill them... And kill them... And kill them... Woah i got a new skill. Let's see... Hold on. Didn't i had it already..?
    Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - it's probobly a good game, but i just didn't had a chance to finish it.
    Sonic Rivals - you're kidding? A racing game? 5 mins should be enough to understand...
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas - something's wrong with it...
    G.R.A.W. 2 - i just didn't liked that camera... And it's pretty monothonic.
    NFS:Carbon own the city - darn it. It's Espaniola versiona. Thought the story and pics are the same as on GBA... Ok so i know what's going to happen, not really worth it.
    Splinter Cell: Essentials - i hope i get my hands on full english version. It seemed like it was pretty good game.
    Pinball (JP)- oh yeah that's the game, you have to even to turn psp 90 degress and you got only like 2 tables. There's not even a living "thing" inside that should tell you why do you have to play thought it. And it's like only 20 mb :/. What a ripoff you actually buy it...

Not finished:
    Virtua Tennis - nice game and all, but takes a bit of your time to get to the top. There's many minigames along the way too. Recomended, even if you might not like tennis.
    Champions League - not bad.
    Mid Quiz - it says you have to play it everyday about 5 min to keep your brain in the track... (After the week) Oh look there's some intresting game. Hm... Not enough memory.
    Free Running - nice parkour game, but when you go to the upper levels it's just seems to impossible to score 1 mln points with tricks in just 5 min. Heck try to score 200k in 5 min.
    Innocent Life - intresting game, but i thought it had something more on mind than just farming...
    Test Drive - i don't know what's wrong with it, but the map is a bit too big for me :/. And i didn't understood what to do after some time.
    NBA Live 08 - get's boring after some time.
    Syphon Filter: Combat Ops - played only the demo on logan's shadow.
    The Sims 2: Castaway - it's actually a sims game with the missions. I still might go back to it. You can actually be friends with a monkey. Maybe even make a making-out.
    Disgaea Afternoon Darkness - i might actually go back to it.
    Warhammer 40k: Squad Command - i thought it was some kind of RTS. It's good game, but not my time.
    Medal of Honor Heroes 2 - i might go back to it. Thought it get's booring in time.
    F1 Grand Prix - it's solid... Don't expect anything big...

On Going:
    Jeanne D'Arc - i didn't played it for few weeks, but i'm still going to finish it. It's shurely is a great turn based rpg with anime cutscenes. Recomended.
    Fifa 08 - now that's a great football game. Many extras too, like tests and so on. Recomended.
    Monster Hunter 2 - didn't played for a while, but i'm going to try to play it again. Possible the best RPG on PSP system. Recomended.
    Metal Gear Solid Portable OPS + - i'm shure you know what i'm taling about :). Recomended.
    Fight night round 3 - great boxing game. Really liked the carrer mode, thought it might become booring if you start loosing fights or if you try to train harder (you'll lower your stats). But it's still a great game. Recomended.
    Silent Hill Origins - great horror game, going to finish it on one of these days. Recomended.
    WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 - great game, great carrer mode with great cutscenes and stories. Recomended. (i'm still not a fan of fake sporting)
    Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes - it's solid... Could be much better. The JP version actually has a filler story. Why did they removed it in EN version? Well let's hope, that other naruto game, that was just announced for psp will make it much further than this.
    Reel Fishing (they made a mistake and writen 'Reel' instead of 'Real'?) - just started. It's solid... Not special, but solid...

Complete:
    Driver 76 - pretty nice GTA stile game. Not as good as GTA, but the story covers it. The story's worth it, but you can dicide.
    Dragonball Z: Shin Budokai - i'm not a fan of dragon ball serries and all, but i allways liked the games. This one is pretty good too.
    GTA: VCS - i'm pretty shure that everyone knows, that this is one of the best psp games released. Recomended.
    GTA: LCS - same as GTA: VCS. One of the best. Recomended.
    Call of Duty: Roads to victory - get's pretty boring along the way...
    Miami Vice - huh? when did i finished it? Probobly was too short i think. 3D shooter, but there's not much options. Thought the whole map and investigation thing was pretty good.
    Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow - somehow it played it longer than i expected... Yeah till the very end. And it was worth it :). The story is great, the cutscenes are great too and you get to unlock some secret levels that actually tells a bit more of the story. Gameplay is just great. I really liked the underwater. Recomended.
    Spider-Man 3 - the game it self is pretty good, the story is great and cutscenes are really great, thought there's not much left to do in the city, when you finish the story. Recomended.
    Manhunt 2 - it was pretty good. I really liked the story. I think you know the other part of this game gameplay already. Recomended.
    The Simpsons game - if it was a episode of the serries, it probobly would be one of the funniest, if not the funniest. Great parody of other games with a kickass ending song :). Recomended.
    Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - become the best Predator... bla bla bla... you have 3 paths of compleating the game... bla bla bla... they're pretty much the same... bla bla bla... DON'T EVEN TRY TO WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS ONE... snuff.

The Warriors - Can you dig it? Can you dig it? CAN YOU DIG IT? One of the best games i ever played and of course one of the best PSP titles. Gameplay, the story, voices are just brilliant. The only thing that could keep it down is a bit older graphics (but it still looks nice). At start you might like it or you might not like it. But don't give up. Play a little bit and then you just going to spin inside it ;). After the meeting the best part of the game begins (and no it will not last short, you'll going to have enought fun till the end ;)). There's many cool features in the game, including freeworld, flashbacks and so on. RECOMENDED!!!!!!

EverMind is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alive
    Jeez, don't you leave your saves :surprised:? I actually collect them to show somebody what i have beaten or atleast played.
    er i do keep my saves on my external hd.. but not on my psp as i need space for games ^^

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Alive
    Jeez, don't you leave your saves :surprised:? I actually collect them to show somebody what i have beaten or atleast played. Here's the list. I divided it into 4 groups though.

Dropped:
    The Godfather: Mob Wars - i finished godfather game on PC, so i only checked this one. Too bad they didn't include freeroam this time. The whole system is too easy now :/.
    After Burner: Black Falcon - you have to fly with your plane though levels. That's it. You fly and shoot, but that's all. You can't get of the track of the level, you're just a prisiner in a psp screen.
    300:March to Glory - you kill them... And kill them... And kill them... Woah i got a new skill. Let's see... Hold on. Didn't i had it already..?
    Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - it's probobly a good game, but i just didn't had a chance to finish it.
    Sonic Rivals - you're kidding? A racing game? 5 mins should be enough to understand...
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas - something's wrong with it...
    G.R.A.W. 2 - i just didn't liked that camera... And it's pretty monothonic.
    NFS:Carbon own the city - darn it. It's Espaniola versiona. Thought the story and pics are the same as on GBA... Ok so i know what's going to happen, not really worth it.
    Splinter Cell: Essentials - i hope i get my hands on full english version. It seemed like it was pretty good game.
    Pinball (JP)- oh yeah that's the game, you have to even to turn psp 90 degress and you got only like 2 tables. There's not even a living "thing" inside that should tell you why do you have to play thought it. And it's like only 20 mb :/. What a ripoff you actually buy it...

Not finished:
    Virtua Tennis - nice game and all, but takes a bit of your time to get to the top. There's many minigames along the way too. Recomended, even if you might not like tennis.
    Champions League - not bad.
    Mid Quiz - it says you have to play it everyday about 5 min to keep your brain in the track... (After the week) Oh look there's some intresting game. Hm... Not enough memory.
    Free Running - nice parkour game, but when you go to the upper levels it's just seems to impossible to score 1 mln points with tricks in just 5 min. Heck try to score 200k in 5 min.
    Innocent Life - intresting game, but i thought it had something more on mind than just farming...
    Test Drive - i don't know what's wrong with it, but the map is a bit too big for me :/. And i didn't understood what to do after some time.
    NBA Live 08 - get's boring after some time.
    Syphon Filter: Combat Ops - played only the demo on logan's shadow.
    The Sims 2: Castaway - it's actually a sims game with the missions. I still might go back to it. You can actually be friends with a monkey. Maybe even make a making-out.
    Disgaea Afternoon Darkness - i might actually go back to it.
    Warhammer 40k: Squad Command - i thought it was some kind of RTS. It's good game, but not my time.
    Medal of Honor Heroes 2 - i might go back to it. Thought it get's booring in time.
    F1 Grand Prix - it's solid... Don't expect anything big...

On Going:
    Jeanne D'Arc - i didn't played it for few weeks, but i'm still going to finish it. It's shurely is a great turn based rpg with anime cutscenes. Recomended.
    Fifa 08 - now that's a great football game. Many extras too, like tests and so on. Recomended.
    Monster Hunter 2 - didn't played for a while, but i'm going to try to play it again. Possible the best RPG on PSP system. Recomended.
    Metal Gear Solid Portable OPS + - i'm shure you know what i'm taling about :). Recomended.
    Fight night round 3 - great boxing game. Really liked the carrer mode, thought it might become booring if you start loosing fights or if you try to train harder (you'll lower your stats). But it's still a great game. Recomended.
    Silent Hill Origins - great horror game, going to finish it on one of these days. Recomended.
    WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 - great game, great carrer mode with great cutscenes and stories. Recomended. (i'm still not a fan of fake sporting)
    Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes - it's solid... Could be much better. The JP version actually has a filler story. Why did they removed it in EN version? Well let's hope, that other naruto game, that was just announced for psp will make it much further than this.
    Reel Fishing (they made a mistake and writen 'Reel' instead of 'Real'?) - just started. It's solid... Not special, but solid...

Complete:
    Driver 76 - pretty nice GTA stile game. Not as good as GTA, but the story covers it. The story's worth it, but you can dicide.
    Dragonball Z: Shin Budokai - i'm not a fan of dragon ball serries and all, but i allways liked the games. This one is pretty good too.
    GTA: VCS - i'm pretty shure that everyone knows, that this is one of the best psp games released. Recomended.
    GTA: LCS - same as GTA: VCS. One of the best. Recomended.
    Call of Duty: Roads to victory - get's pretty boring along the way...
    Miami Vice - huh? when did i finished it? Probobly was too short i think. 3D shooter, but there's not much options. Thought the whole map and investigation thing was pretty good.
    Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow - somehow it played it longer than i expected... Yeah till the very end. And it was worth it :). The story is great, the cutscenes are great too and you get to unlock some secret levels that actually tells a bit more of the story. Gameplay is just great. I really liked the underwater. Recomended.
    Spider-Man 3 - the game it self is pretty good, the story is great and cutscenes are really great, thought there's not much left to do in the city, when you finish the story. Recomended.
    Manhunt 2 - it was pretty good. I really liked the story. I think you know the other part of this game gameplay already. Recomended.
    The Simpsons game - if it was a episode of the serries, it probobly would be one of the funniest, if not the funniest. Great parody of other games with a kickass ending song :). Recomended.
    Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - become the best Predator... bla bla bla... you have 3 paths of compleating the game... bla bla bla... they're pretty much the same... bla bla bla... DON'T EVEN TRY TO WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS ONE... snuff.

The Warriors - Can you dig it? Can you dig it? CAN YOU DIG IT? One of the best games i ever played and of course one of the best PSP titles. Gameplay, the story, voices are just brilliant. The only thing that could keep it down is a bit older graphics (but it still looks nice). At start you might like it or you might not like it. But don't give up. Play a little bit and then you just going to spin inside it ;). After the meeting the best part of the game begins (and no it will not last short, you'll going to have enought fun till the end ;)). There's many cool features in the game, including freeworld, flashbacks and so on. RECOMENDED!!!!!!
    lol that must have taken u a while :lol:
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Sonnie is offline -Hacks Neophyte

wow...lol
    Need Lumines? http://product.half.ebay.com/Lumines_W0QQitemZ340431479844QQtgZvidetailsQQprZ45157921

sirganon is offline -Hacks Smarty

personally i dont like playing shooters on the psp since it doesnt have a second analog stick. i know one can be added but right now, since i only have one psp, i dont feel like doing much more than software mods to it. ive had coded arms umd and a few others that ive downloaded and i just dont like the feel of using buttons to look around or move, however you have them setup
    ╔╗╔╗╔╗┬╔╗
    ╚╗║║║║╪╠╗
    ╚╝╚╝╚╝┴╚╝

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast