Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sony Networkd Downloader... Owned?

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

wow... screwed over by sony once again. fanfuckintastic. finally bought the game beats. and what do u know. cant download. awsome! stupid sony network downloader gives me error, if i tried 2 activate my psp OR download the fuckin game on to it. customer service is 2 busy jacking off to answer my call. emails goes directly to thier spam can. awsome! 5.99 isnt such a big deal to me as thier shitty customer service as well as equally shitty programs. GOOD JOB SONY! thx for screwing me over.

btw, anyone else gettin errors.... any idea how 2 fix this thing. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

probably some built in protection against hacked PSP's...

bitaddict is offline -Hacks Newbie

Yes indeed, the Sony Downloader does not detect my PSP when plugged in. I was using Vista and reinstalled XP on another drive because I thought Vista might have been the problem. I was wrong. Anyways, I'm doing a network update on the PSP to bring it to the latest official version. I'll let you know how it goes.

BA

Johnnsen is offline -Hacks Veteran

Megaawesome.

But hey: Thats the right tactic. Finally get the enemies to buy your shit, and then screw them up. Thats a good business model.
    Butcher Of Bitches

GameGuy360 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I'm trying to download it again but i keep getting this error:

ugh.. i get a gayer one.. it just says Error has occured(0x80048510). it doesnt even say y. GOD DAMNIT. i read the other post. apparently they had no problem with thier "special" psp. i tried it on my 3.52 fat, it says i need 2 update. FUCKIN SONY , Y DOES NON OF THIER SHIT WORK
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnsen
    Megaawesome.

But hey: Thats the right tactic. Finally get the enemies to buy your shit, and then screw them up. Thats a good business model.
    hmm u think there are sony spies among us? then h4x0r the website and got my ip, then make sure when i dl it, it fucks me up? i can imagine them doin that ... its sony after all :sigh:

Johnnsen is offline -Hacks Veteran

Can I has ya msn?

And by the way: I didnt really mean to put rumors here, I just could imagine that they screw hacked psps. But meh, maybe its just shitty programmed.
    Butcher Of Bitches

IIIPowerIII is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by Joe88
    I downloaed it with a 3.71 M33 psp... Under 3.71 it wont work. So update to 3.71 M33 and it will work..

Quote Originally Posted by IIIPowerIII
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe88
    I downloaed it with a 3.71 M33 psp... Under 3.71 it wont work. So update to 3.71 M33 and it will work..
    what.....? that didn make muchs sense to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnsen
    Can I has ya msn?

And by the way: I didnt really mean to put rumors here, I just could imagine that they screw hacked psps. But meh, maybe its just shitty programmed.
    wat else can u expect from sony other than shitty programming -_-

edit: hmm now all i get is the error with communicating with the server.. neone know how 2 fix..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast