Thread: Flow Announced Officially!

Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja

http://psp.ign.com/articles/850/850026p1.html

I've wanted to try this game ever since it was announced for the PS3 so this is great news :D. They say it should be out in the playstation store early next month. I hope it isn't too expensive...

Berserker is offline -Hacks Smarty

Very intriguing!!! That will be a good game when I just want to lay down and relax. Looks like Sony is really getting into the game! I like how you can download it, I mean we buy the memory cards, so why not use it for their games too. You can download Wipeout Pure for ten dollars. It also saves a lot of money since they do not have to make the UMD's.

Aberdare420 is offline -Hacks Member

Nice info. :D

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

looks like its based on the game Beats engine and gfx...
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

sips1s is offline -Hacks Newbie

If some1 with cfw pays to play this game ( dl it for the official sony store) will he be able to play it?

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

yea it works, i bought the game beats, on my slim with 3.7 m33, works fine. sony downloader is a fuckin bitch, took me a week for it 2 work
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Venney is offline -Hacks Newbie

you know you can play that game free on the net?

Berserker is offline -Hacks Smarty

It looks like crap on the net though so it is like quality vs free.... You can see the boxes around the creatures, or whatever cell thingies. Plus you can take it with you. I guess you can try to play it through the flash player. But the flash player does not play any flash games which makes it stupid... Just about every update sony does never seems to be any use. The WMV player didnt do anything for me, and now Skype does not work even with my psp headset. But, I do not care to call people through psp when the phone is right next to me. You have to be connected to the internet.