Thread: NBA live 08 questions.

popopola is offline -Hacks Guru

My friend and I have the same game, NBA live 08.
    Mine is the completely full version; 1.5GB and his is the ripped version around 100MB.
    He's missing the commentary and the music for the game, but he has something that I don't..

infrastructure.

I don't get it, last time I checked NBA live 08 wasn't an online game but it was in his game! his ripped game! Mine is supposed to be full, how come I don't have infrastructure?

______________The Sons of a Battlecry_____________

IwantIN is offline -Hacks Newbie

I registered just so I can answer your question. I had the exact same dilemma you did I was wondering why infrastructure was missing even though I know dam well it should be there. I actually thought that infrastructure had to be unlocked or something. After hours of searching it turns out infrastructure mode is only available on USA copies of the game, infrastructure mode is stripped out on international versions of the game. So I had to go out and look for a US copy and the only one I found was ripped by pSyPSP and I downloaded it and tada infrastructure was there.

so good luck on that

Hitmanthe3rd is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Nba08 is better. Screw live man get the other one. More skill needed.

4.01m33~

popopola is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by IwantIN
    I registered just so I can answer your question. I had the exact same dilemma you did I was wondering why infrastructure was missing even though I know dam well it should be there. I actually thought that infrastructure had to be unlocked or something. After hours of searching it turns out infrastructure mode is only available on USA copies of the game, infrastructure mode is stripped out on international versions of the game. So I had to go out and look for a US copy and the only one I found was ripped by pSyPSP and I downloaded it and tada infrastructure was there.

so good luck on that
    thanks for you answer! I appreciate you signing up just to answer it for me. :mrgreenthumbsup:
    hmm, alright so I'll just get the USA copy instead.

______________The Sons of a Battlecry_____________

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Weird. Same thing with my copy of NBA LIve 08 I got for a friend the other day. It was 1.50 gigs, I compressed, and Infra.. won't work either.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter