Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Socom 2 - Online cheating

Schunkeffect210 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Obviously there is a lot of cheating going on with Socom 2 online play. I was hoping to find a clan, or group of people who play without cheats to make the game interesting. It seems that some people have some kind of armor where it takes me 15+ shots to get a kill. However, they can kill me within 1-2 shots every time.

Does anyone know of a clan(s) that doesn't cheat? Hopefully the rooms are locked to prevent cheaters from playing as well...

Also, can you spend CE to make your character stronger? Or does CE just allow you to unlock different outfits?

Thanks,

cr0bar is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I apologize for dissecting your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Schunkeffect210
    It seems that some people have some kind of armor where it takes me 15+ shots to get a kill. However, they can kill me within 1-2 shots every time.
    That's lag. I've put many a bullet into someone only for them to turn around and drop me in 4 shots, before they drop down dead on a few occasions. It's unavoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by Schunkeffect210
    Also, can you spend CE to make your character stronger? Or does CE just allow you to unlock different outfits?
    Just different outfits.

As a general rule until you become more proficient at spotting different types of "hacks", people using full pirate/ninja and are dropping people like flies should seem suspicious to you. It's impossible to avoid people who abuse codes altogether but if you're able to spot the people using what code you then understand what the codes do and know how to play to counter it to get a fighting chance, and you'll realize that there's more than one type of "hacker".

I use "hacks" and "hackers" in inverted commas as they're just codes and people copying and pasting code respectively. There are only about 10-20 actual coders, the rest are leechers.
    Ваше будущее умирает сегодня.

The full pirate/ninja players are DEF what I am talking about. I know of CWCheat and could of course use it to counter the cheats that other users use ... but I was actually hoping to find a Clan or something that didn't use cheats.

I didn't know if there was a group out there that played the game without using Cheats. Do you know of any Clans that don't cheat?

Thanks,

cr0bar is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I'm not really familiar with any clans that are 100% code-free. Of course there plenty of players who are capable of fucking up every room they join but they only use anti-boot codes in each game.

There are of course people who have the expensive costumes because they have played a lot. It's easier to spend a couple of seconds getting the CE than months of playtime, that's what I did anyway.
    Ваше будущее умирает сегодня.

Well, the expensive clothing doesn't do anything to make your character stronger (from what I was told) ... so I could careless if someone has a cool looking costume. I'm just trying to find out if there are people who don't use cheats and play straight up...

How can you obtain a lot of CE in just "seconds" as opposed to beating the campaign several times?? Does that require CWCheat too?

chw42 is offline -Hacks Smarty

My clan is 100% code-free :D.

And the name of your clan is? Can you send an invite to "Schunkeffect" (obviously no quotes)

chw42 is offline -Hacks Smarty

We don't do clan wars yet, I'm the highest ranked of them all at like 3000 something (most of us play for leisure and not hardcore)...so yea...if you're any good and wanna have fun without cheating, tell me to give you a invite.

U7VK7VOVV7V is offline -Hacks Newbie

about 80% of the people are "hackers" you cant find a legit clan anymore...

I'd have to agree with you on the 80% projection ... that's too bad cause Socom 2 really is a great game.

-chw42, yeah I wouldn't mind getting an invite. My gamertag is Schunkeffect. I'm not on all the time, but I'll DEF join the next time I'm on.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast