Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wipe_Pulse

Berserker is offline -Hacks Smarty

So anyone got it, I notice no one made a topic, but I just bought it not too long ago. I bought it and first they gave me Pure:|, but now I got it, it is much harder so far. But, I dont get the custom tracks thingy

Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran

Gotta hit up BC for it if its up.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

jdm0830 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

there was a topic made
    Juan

PC games FTW!

Aures is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Man, I was playing Pulse a little while ago, & I reached for the first time the Zen speed class (the one following super-phantom) in Zone mode. It was simply sensational.
    A Zen Buddhist sage condensed the wisdom of all worlds to one teaching; it said: \"No-one gives a shite about your firmware version!!! God damn n00bs!!!1!!11.\"

undefeated is offline -Hacks Ninja

I tried online and no one plays it.
    Upcoming prospect.
    "From PSP Hacks!"
    www.myspace.com/e_n_j

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker
    So anyone got it, I notice no one made a topic, but I just bought it not too long ago. I bought it and first they gave me Pure:|, but now I got it, it is much harder so far. But, I dont get the custom tracks thingy
    No one made a post because it was released last year in Europe and almost everyone grabbed that instead
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=123272
    :twothumbs:
    but if you are looking for the US scene release it is under the name :
    Wipeout_Pulse_USA_PSP-pSyPSP

Sorry, Berserker; not understanding your first post, I had taken your thread off-topic.

Actually, many threads about the game were made in the last two/ three months, they just faded thru the pages like they usually do. For the "custom tracks thingy;" you need to create the folder (x:/PSP/MUSIC/WIPEOUT/) in your memory stick & place your mp3's in it. They will then show up in options/ profile menu of the game; just enable them for playback.
    A Zen Buddhist sage condensed the wisdom of all worlds to one teaching; it said: \"No-one gives a shite about your firmware version!!! God damn n00bs!!!1!!11.\"

Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran

Say, you can blast custom music in-game this time, right? NFSC was a horrible disappointment in that area.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

Berserker is offline -Hacks Smarty

Actually I figured that out shortly after making the thread/topic. I had to google everywhere, it is awesome, makes the game more personal. The game is definitely a upgrade compared to the first. I like the short burst of bullets you get to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker
    Actually I figured that out shortly after making the thread/topic. I had to google everywhere, it is awesome, makes the game more personal. The game is definitely a upgrade compared to the first. I like the short burst of bullets you get to use.
    I like the lateral pivoting option (double pressing the L or R trigger); it significantly facilitates the steering.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast