Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: last games I ever buy

Berserker is offline -Hacks Smarty

No I want to game, but I just don't want to buy games, games are fun, and I wish my brother didnt mother #$@*ing sell every game we owned in the past, or whatever he did with all those at least dozens of games? Seriously... I just had this thought that at this point I have so many unbeaten games, so many games that I literally didn't play enough also because the next game came out, or another game came out and drew my attention away. Actually I don't like downloading, it takes FOREVER, my computer used to run windows 95 I think, plus Wipeout-Pulse was free in a since, and I did not have to pay taxes with it.

God of War will be free, Patapon will be free, if I do get GOW, the nudity kind of bothers me in a way, I can probably just ignore one part of the game.

Lol in school I just sit there thinking, ahhh my attention, wait oh no it is gone already:( It seems like the shorter games are easy to play, like Robocop vs the Terminator, Golden Axe 2, Sonic. I absolutely cant play rpg games, even if it is good. Maybe it is the result of all this schooling, my schools really sucked the life out of me, harder than necessary.

Agent64 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

you need to play a kick ass game like MGS 3 or Resident evil 4.
    Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

rank increases after 980 post

Berserker is offline -Hacks Smarty

I have Resident Evil 4, but I never beat the game, then again it is on the wii, I dont like the wii, it just reminds me of wasting money. I have not even gotten close to beating the 2nd one, why beat the fourth game?

koyotesoe is offline -Hacks Neophyte

sounds like u need prozac..ever try that ?
    I put my psp battery into microwave oven to make pandora

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2