Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Grand theft auto San andreas Stories

crazyfurie is offline -Hacks Member

A friend of mine and I were talking about the psp and the psp slim when someone said that there was a psp2 coming out and along with the psp2 there will also be a san andreas for it. and I couldnt stop thinking about it because if its true then I'll be first in line to get it lol. has any one else heard of any thing like this? if not, does any one know how/if you can even put san andreas on your memory stick somehow? I have a friend (along with I) that are fairly good with modeling and can reduce the polys on many vehicles... and I wouldnt mind getting him to help me reduce the polys on ALOT of vehicles that consume alot of polys. only if there was a way t get san andreas on the PSP.

*Got my psp the first day with 1.50 but upgraded a few times to 3.40--->3.50------->(Lumines came in mail finally)1.50----->3.52 m33----->3.52 m33-4---->3.71 m33---->3.90 m33--->3.90 m33-2
    2 semi bricks while trying to change icons

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Actually, it IS possible on the current PSP. But disc swapping will most likely be required.

skibadee is offline -Hacks Smarty

if there is going to be a san andreas stories for the psp expect an announcement after gta 4 has been released.

@Searingflesh- what do you mean by disk swapping? like putting it on a umd disk? but that wouldnt be all you had to do though.. you would somehow need to convert it to work on the psp right?

You think any one has even does this?

@Skibadee- Yea, I hope so because San andreas is my fav. game :P there would be alot of changes though like draw distance and vehicles...
    *Got my psp the first day with 1.50 but upgraded a few times to 3.40--->3.50------->(Lumines came in mail finally)1.50----->3.52 m33----->3.52 m33-4---->3.71 m33---->3.90 m33--->3.90 m33-2

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfurie
    @Searingflesh- what do you mean by disk swapping? like putting it on a umd disk? but that wouldnt be all you had to do though.. you would somehow need to convert it to work on the psp right?
    No, I mean 2 UMD's. Maybe one is Los Santos, San Fierro, and The Badlands.
    And the other UMD is Las Venturas and that desert.

I doubt that since umds can old like 4gb. and with san andreas being already 4gb I think they would compile it smaller... mybe like 3.5 gb.

if you are right thought I still wouldnt mind. i mean come on.. its san andreas lol.

Simon_ is offline -Hacks Smarty

....converting.
    and just how would you "convert" it to the psp?
    I don't really think you know what you're talking about.
    You can't just convert a playstation 2 game to the psp.
    It doesn't work that way.

I know that.. but it would need some editing... even if you did somehow get it on the psp it would be like 3fps...

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

wasnt there already another topic about this like couple months back. and we all agreed that rockstar MIGHT consider it after gta release.. so bout year 2010 if they decide 2 make it? and im not gonna have the conversation on converting ps2 games 2 psp.

and no u dont need some editing. u need to recode the entire project. since its a totally different spec, alot less power/ram.
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

skibadee is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfurie
    I doubt that since umds can old like 4gb. and with san andreas being already 4gb I think they would compile it smaller... mybe like 3.5 gb.

if you are right thought I still wouldnt mind. i mean come on.. its san andreas lol.
    a umd holds 1.8 gb and thats double layer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast