Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Please recommend me some action games!

  
  1. #1
    Rytech is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Right now I've been playing MHF2, and it's awesome.
    I recently got GOW and it's freakin amazing, I love every minute of it, it reminds me of genma ominusha for some reason or other.

    Are there any other GOOD similar style games like those for PSP? I'm considering crisis core, but not sure yet.

    Any recommendations? The ones I plan to try are crisis core, and some game called "dead head fred", I'm not into those SOCOM/army games like ghost recon.etc


  2. #2
    popopola is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,578
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    You should try Crisis Core, it's great.
    if you like more hack and slash games try some prince of persia, it's like GoW but the graphics are a little worse...

    ______________The Sons of a Battlecry_____________

  3. #3
    Armageddonash is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    i think GOD was the biggest waste of £30 i have spent, for me it just gets to repetitive and 5hours long, thats stupid.

  4. #4
    Blizz407's Avatar
    Blizz407 is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Are you kidding me! MOH is Gayyy!! I hate that gamee! The online play iss soo garbaggee! Playy socom:Ftb2 online! GOW is a amazing game! So is crisis core! Im almost done with it! =]
    -Proud: Phat PSP 5.00M33-6 w/ 2Gb Memory Stick Pro Duo = SOLD
    -Wanting to buy: PSP SLIM 2k or 3k Series.

  5. #5
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizz407
    Are you kidding me! MOH is Gayyy!! I hate that gamee!
    No one mentioned MOH :lol:

  6. #6
    Fresh Bryce's Avatar
    Fresh Bryce is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Canada MTL bitch!
    Posts
    549
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jibbz
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizz407
    Are you kidding me! MOH is Gayyy!! I hate that gamee!
    No one mentioned MOH :lol:
    haha! maybe he got mixed up with MHF2

  7. #7
    jmendes is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rytech
    Right now I've been playing MHF2, and it's awesome.
    I recently got GOW and it's freakin amazing, I love every minute of it, it reminds me of genma ominusha for some reason or other.

    Are there any other GOOD similar style games like those for PSP? I'm considering crisis core, but not sure yet.

    Any recommendations? The ones I plan to try are crisis core, and some game called "dead head fred", I'm not into those SOCOM/army games like ghost recon.etc
    Crisis Core is good but nothing like GoW. It´s a RPG.

  8. #8
    alchemistz is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    the world that never was
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rytech
    Right now I've been playing MHF2, and it's awesome.
    I recently got GOW and it's freakin amazing, I love every minute of it, it reminds me of genma ominusha for some reason or other.

    Are there any other GOOD similar style games like those for PSP? I'm considering crisis core, but not sure yet.

    Any recommendations? The ones I plan to try are crisis core, and some game called "dead head fred", I'm not into those SOCOM/army games like ghost recon.etc
    Actions eh?? Try 50 Cent: Bulletproof

    I\'m not posting Stupid posts or non-sense thread and I\'m not a spammer.[Thx to Mehhaker for the signature]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •