Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GTA VCS oddness....

Dilinja is offline -Hacks Newbie

I have a few issues, a couple of which I think I already know the answer to but would like confirmation.

1.) The garage seems to randomly lose the cars that I store in it. I have heard that this is a known bug and cant be helped, but could it be related to my firmware/settings? (firmware is 3.90 M33-3 btw)
    2.) The lag is a bit of an issue - having read the forums it seems there is less lag on the .iso (Im using the .cso) so I'll give that a go first
    3.) The purchase icons. There is supposed to be a purchase icon outside the bayshore safehouse for a bulletproof sanchez. Is that PS2 exclusive? or is it something going wrong on my PSP?

Any help will be greatly appreciated as Ive restarted the game 3 times now to try and resolve this!

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Are you using the Sony no umd driver? For me it has no lag when using this method. But, ya .iso would fix this problem. Cars disappeared a lot for me too so I don't think there is much you can do about that. Not sure about the bulletproof sanchez. Overall it is still a fun game to play.

You know you can make custom tracks for that game right? I can't stand 80's music so I put in my own.

Dilinja is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ive just changed it to the no UMD driver but havent tried it out yet (am at work).

Im really peeved about the lack of purchase icons. I've trawled the net and no one else seems to have had this problem yet. It just makes me wonder if there might be more I'll miss in the later game that might affect my 100%.

Ive even played the game as far as unlocking the quad bike icon at Sunshine autos, and guess what, that wasnt there either... Unless Im just missing it because Im stoopid. Where abouts should the icons be? Like the Sanchez one, should that be literally right out the front of the safehouse? is it on the pavement or what?

spartin268 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

If you dont like vice city then goto liberty cities stories i don know if that is any better though

Embrace your dreams, and always protect your soldier honour!
    Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by spartin268
    If you dont like vice city then goto liberty cities stories i don know if that is any better though
    [sarcasm]Now there is a solution!! Just play a DIFFERENT game and it will be fixed[/sarcasm]

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Use the Sony NP9660 loader
    Overclock the PSP to 333 mhz
    and use the full ISO not CSO
    and your lag issues should be fixed

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Well the first issue is a known bug. Don't overstuff your garage with cars, or it will "eat" them.

Secondly, laggiing. Convert the CSO to ISO, and don't play with music running in the background from the MS.

Third. Maybe you need to complete the game 100% first before you're allowed to purchase the bulletproof Sanchez.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

jweed2131 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

You know you can make custom tracks for that game right? I can't stand 80's music so I put in my own.
    80's music is ridiculously good don't ever say that...

EVER!
    There Are Sharks In The Water,
    We Better Get The Hell Off This Boat!

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild
    Third. Maybe you need to complete the game 100% first before you're allowed to purchase the bulletproof Sanchez.
    From my memory, that isn't true. And I have completed it 100%

jmendes is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by jweed2131
    80's music is ridiculously good don't ever say that...

EVER!
    lol QFT

I have no lag issues on GTA either.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast