Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Lanfeust_of_Troy_EUR_PSP-ACCiDENT

  
  1. #1
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Lanfeust_of_Troy_EUR_PSP-ACCiDENT
    ** Tested and Confirmed working on my Slim 3.90-2 M33 PSP **



    Out now ... Full ISO Size = 369 MB ( Multi 5 )
    3D RPG / Hack & Slash and it is not very good

    A new game based on Lanfeust de Troy comics series by Christophe Arleston and Didier Tarquin published by Atari

    Screenshots :






  2. #2
    almost's Avatar
    almost is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    well the art looks cool
    been gone awhile

  3. #3
    HORiZUN's Avatar
    HORiZUN is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    There's no info of the game anywhere. Just cover screens.
    PSP: 6.39 PRO B-7 - 8GB ProDuo | DSLite: R4DS - 2GB MicroSD
    XBOX: Softmodded - XBMC - 500GB HD | GC: XenoGC 2.0
    PS2: Memor32 - HDLoader - 320GB HD | Wii: HBC - CfgUSBLoader - 500GB HD
    XBOX360: LiteOn 83850c - LTPlus FW - 250GB HD - Gamertag = I Am HORiZUN

  4. #4
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HORiZUN
    There's no info of the game anywhere. Just cover screens.
    yup .... i could not find any screenies
    * Edit * i found some on the Atari France website

  5. #5
    NetMafia's Avatar
    NetMafia is offline -Hacks Hacker
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    968
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    hack & slash game?

    You know what stupid people do for fun?click here!

  6. #6
    Subby is offline -Hacks Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    i like hack and slash games :twothumbs:

  7. #7
    Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,778
    Rep Power
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jibbz
    Quote Originally Posted by HORiZUN
    There's no info of the game anywhere. Just cover screens.
    yup .... i could not find any screenies
    * Edit * i found some on the Atari France website
    http://www.fr.atari.com/images/produ...nshots/004.jpg
    Make your own

  8. #8
    Pyro Manic is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Europe, England
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    What a waste of time!

    I can't describe how much of a fail this game is. Everything's poor about it.


    Read the stickied threads and use the search feature before making a thread.

  9. #9
    fimmy's Avatar
    fimmy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    ??
    Posts
    6,999
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Manic
    What a waste of time!

    I can't describe how much of a fail this game is. Everything's poor about it.
    I LOL'D

  10. #10
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpus57
    Quote Originally Posted by jibbz
    Quote Originally Posted by HORiZUN
    There's no info of the game anywhere. Just cover screens.
    yup .... i could not find any screenies
    * Edit * i found some on the Atari France website
    http://www.fr.atari.com/images/produ...nshots/004.jpg
    Make your own
    I could of but this game didn't deserve any more space on my memorystick and it got deleted very quickly :P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •