Thread: logans shadow online woes

slaphappygamer is offline -Hacks Guru

so, i dont know whats going on here. im trying to play this online and while trying to load the disclamer screen i get disconnected. the few times i do get past the disclamer i get the boot right away. ive been playing this game a while now and im an R3. it worked fine yesterday, i can still get online through the shitty browser in the xmb. so i know that my router and my wlan switches are working properly. is it possible that there is trouble with the games server being down or something? ive ran into some hackers in the game and i wanted to see what was so great about cheating in online games. i gave nitepr a shot to see what these hackers had. i tried the infinite ammo code online as i figured it would not make too big a difference in the outcome of the game and its lame. why would i need to nuke the entire level or make all the ground electric killing everyone at once. online hacking is completely stupid and cowardly, not to mention that totally wrecks the game experience. anyway, i started having this problem since i tried nitepr. im really hoping that im not banned. i removed nitepr and am never gonna use it again. im gonna try dark mirror for now.

thanks for reading my rant. :]

my psp is my bitch

Pyro Manic is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Unlucky for trying out a shit hack

Read the stickied threads and use the search feature before making a thread.

ok the actual error i get is "failed to connect to the logans shadow lobby server. please check your network connection and try again later." i also tried to create a new account to see if i was banned. still i get this error. ill just it again tomorrow.
    my psp is my bitch

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Use a different internet connection, see if that works

i trieed to use metro-fi at my house and i get the same error. i know my wireless connection is good. i can browse the web on my psp and other online games work great. i really hope that the games server is down. has anyone else tried to play this today?

im trying to play dark mirror online and i cant create an account. i deleted my current save and started a new profile, but i cant login or even sign up. what the ufck.
    my psp is my bitch

I played Dark Mirror a few weeks ago. Maybe they (SCE) have blocked your hardware address. That would suck because you can't change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpus57
    I played Dark Mirror a few weeks ago. Maybe they (SCE) have blocked your hardware address. That would suck because you can't change it.
    thats what im hoping DIDNT happen. i only used stupid nitepr once and its lame. if i only used it once then why can other hackers/cheaters still play? i dont get it. all i know is this game is sick and i wanna play it.
    my psp is my bitch

well, seems like it was the server that was down. woohoo!!!! i can get in and play now. it sucks that on my day off their server goes down. i planned on playing this till my battery no. i am not banned. :twothumbs:
    my psp is my bitch

Quote Originally Posted by slaphappygamer
    i am not banned. :twothumbs:
    Lucky for you, because if SCE had banned your hardware address you wouldn't be able to play any of their games online...

Fresh Bryce is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpus57
    Quote Originally Posted by slaphappygamer
    i am not banned. :twothumbs:
    Lucky for you, because if SCE had banned your hardware address you wouldn't be able to play any of their games online...
    are u serious? the mac address?