Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: San Andreas Stories?

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Does anyone know if there will be a Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories for the psp? Just wondering

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

I don't know much about the GTA series but according to alot people who answered this question before the PSP can't handle it and/or there's not enough memory to fit it on a UMD.

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Sparker
    I don't know much about the GTA series but according to alot people who answered this question before the PSP can't handle it and/or there's not enough memory to fit it on a UMD.
    ah yeah. that's what I was thinking. thanks anyways

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

It goes like this

Vice City = 1.5gb
    San Andreas = 4 times bigger than Vice
    San Andreas wont fit

Rich is offline -Hacks Veteran

They could release it in sections? Los Santos Stories? Haha...

spartin268 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Multidisc game

Embrace your dreams, and always protect your soldier honour!
    Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

ahmed is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

the psp needs a game like this now.

EasliyConfused is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Its called google use it.

Rockstar Leeds studio head Gordon Hall has made positive noises about the possibility of San Andreas eventually appearing in a GTA game on PSP.

"Can't rule anything out in terms of being able to fit San Andreas on there, but whether we'll actually do it or not, that's another matter!" Hall told Eurogamer in an interview published today.

"We will always try our best to push the boundaries on each consecutive title; who knows what the future might bring."

Advances made during the development of Liberty City Stories - Rockstar Leeds' first GTA PSP title - led to significant leaps in terms of what was possible in Vice City Stories, due out in November, Hall told us.

They've been able to "double the city size capable of fitting on a UMD," apparently. "At that rate we'll be able to go bigger the more we know and the more the technology moves on." In other words, don't rule it out.

One thing you can rule out for now though is VCS appearing on PS2, with Hall toeing the company line that this is a PSP exclusive. "There are as yet no plans to bring it to PS2; we hope everyone enjoys what we've done with the game on the format it was designed for," he said.

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

-Moved To Games-
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

casuallydressed is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by EasliyConfused
    Its called google use it.

Rockstar Leeds studio head Gordon Hall has made positive noises about the possibility of San Andreas eventually appearing in a GTA game on PSP.

"Can't rule anything out in terms of being able to fit San Andreas on there, but whether we'll actually do it or not, that's another matter!" Hall told Eurogamer in an interview published today.

"We will always try our best to push the boundaries on each consecutive title; who knows what the future might bring."

Advances made during the development of Liberty City Stories - Rockstar Leeds' first GTA PSP title - led to significant leaps in terms of what was possible in Vice City Stories, due out in November, Hall told us.

They've been able to "double the city size capable of fitting on a UMD," apparently. "At that rate we'll be able to go bigger the more we know and the more the technology moves on." In other words, don't rule it out.

One thing you can rule out for now though is VCS appearing on PS2, with Hall toeing the company line that this is a PSP exclusive. "There are as yet no plans to bring it to PS2; we hope everyone enjoys what we've done with the game on the format it was designed for," he said.
    Yeah that shows how credible that source is.

The PSP is withering and dying. I for one don't expect anymore big titles to come out. FFVII:CC and GoW:COO were it's last cry. I think it's game over now.

Of course I could be wrong and the long-rumoured-but-never-proven games could come out, like GTA:SAS or DMC or Resi Evil. Who knows?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast