Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crisis Core FFVII

outp2p is offline -Hacks Hacker

Is this game as great as everyone says it is? what's everyones feed back good and bad.

slim(daxter bundle):3.60>3.60m33>3.71m33>3.71m33-3>3.71m33-4>>3.80m33-2>>3.90m33-2>>4.01m33-2
    used fat(TA-082): 3.11>>3.90m33-3 w/ kernal addon

lyingit is offline -Hacks Member

um...

if everyone says it's great, don't you think that's about what you're going to hear?

as a non-fan of the FF series, I absolutely loved CC...

for whatever that's worth

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Be prepared to do like 100 extremely tedious and plain side-missions, but the rewards get MUCH better and are well worth the pain. Materia Fusion gets much more complicated as you get the better ones, trust me and bookmark Gamefaqs. Other than that it's very good :mrgreenthumbsup:

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

mattrey94 is offline -Hacks Hacker

its a pretty fun game. interesting story and plus some of the best graphics on the psp. the only thing that sucks is the leveling system. its like spinning slots.

spartin268 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by mattrey94
    its a pretty fun game. interesting story and plus some of the best graphics on the psp. the only thing that sucks is the leveling system. its like spinning slots.
    But i aint random level ups
    Magnificent game, crazy graphics/cutscenes, you actually control zack more in fighting instead of just clicking attack and then wait half an hour. The ending will make you........ yes so very worth it, and those slots are as annoying as people say they are

Embrace your dreams, and always protect your soldier honour!
    Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Organized_Chaos is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Good graphics.. But I think you spend more time watching cinematics then you do acutally playing it. X button= win. You hit X and your character automatically locks on to and runs up to the enemy. Just keep hitting X and he runs up to the next one to fight him also.
    I did one fight with my eyes closed it is so easy. Of course I didn't play for very long, it was my friends game.. But I prefer FFXII for PS2 over this any day.

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Organized_Chaos
    Good graphics.. But I think you spend more time watching cinematics then you do acutally playing it. X button= win. You hit X and your character automatically locks on to and runs up to the enemy. Just keep hitting X and he runs up to the next one to fight him also.
    I did one fight with my eyes closed it is so easy. Of course I didn't play for very long, it was my friends game.. But I prefer FFXII for PS2 over this any day.
    The game gets harder...
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

It's a great game. The CGIs are wicked in terms of quality. Wonders if they can make a movie out of CC. :-p Like everyone else said, the story is good. When you think it's going to end, it doesn't.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

bmanncsus is offline -Hacks Newbie

Having never played any of the Final Fantasies i was kind of worried about buying a $40 game. But in the end it was totally worth it. I completed about 30% of the side missions and finished the game in about 19 hours. The story is great and the gameplay progressively gets harder. It is a button masher to an extent but towards the end of the game you are going to have to pay attention to your health and be able to use splash attack skills to make it through big groups of enemies. With all that said it is definitely my favorite game for the PSP.

spartin268 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i mean tto say the slots are not as annoying ppl said they were.
    Its not much of a button masher, unless ur like tht, but i like to use a little more stradegy when i'm timing my attacks

Embrace your dreams, and always protect your soldier honour!
    Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast