Thread: Absolute nightmare while playing PSP/PSX games

souls33k3r is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Hi all ... well i'm not sure about you but i'm finding it really hard to do special attack moves on various games like Tekken 5 (PSP), King of Fighter (PSX) etc. I don't even know what buttons to press to hit a special attack if you know what i mean ... tried to find any such website but all in vain so i turn to you lot ... plzzzz help me!

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

skabudee is offline -Hacks Smarty

on tekken 5 try going on practice or while playing arcade or story and press start and u will see command list..
    that helped me alot :lol:

www.psp-hacker.tk
    please go to this site ^^v

Kyo
    Kyo is offline -Hacks Ninja

One advise is not to play street fighter zero 3 on the psp. It's pointless. 50% of the time you try to do an uppercut, something else comes up.

This guy has a point. Some fighting game controls can be rather akward at times. No complaints for tekken dr though.
    If you smell what Mistaaaa Kennedy is Cookin' ?

Live DD is offline Banned -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo
    One advise is not to play street fighter zero 3 on the psp. It's pointless. 50% of the time you try to do an uppercut, something else comes up.

This guy has a point. Some fighting game controls can be rather akward at times. No complaints for tekken dr though.
    yeah but if you get Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX for psp, you can customize 1 button special moves and super combos. the psp version is a million times better than the psx version, and the ISO is only about 260 Mb.

Kyo
    Kyo is offline -Hacks Ninja

Gotcha Live DD, But well, imagine playing marvel super heroes which required all the 6 buttons to do combos or any of the capcom fighting games for that matter.

My point being, It's better to play it on a joystick, arcade stick or even keyboardl rather than the rigid and limited controls of the psp.
    If you smell what Mistaaaa Kennedy is Cookin' ?

souls33k3r is offline -Hacks Neophyte

first of, thanks a bunch for the info guys but this conversation has got me a little confused ... correct me if i'm wrong, some of the PSX version games are actually on PSP version as well? The only reason why i think and say this is because i've see people on youtube playing games in full screen mode but in my case it's deletes 25% of the screen from both sides if you know what i mean