Thread: star ocean 2 psx version

pandasouljah08 is offline -Hacks Smarty

hey guys, i started playing the psx version of star ocean 2 on my psp a long while ago but stopped when i found out that it glitches and freezes when u try to customize items. i was goin to wait for the us version of the psp port but i really dun wanna wait til next year. when checking thru the help forums at other ppls problems there was a guy asking if he could use a pc emulator to get the water djinnis in golden sun coz the psp version glitches in that as well. my question is could i do the same thing and customize my item using the pc emulator. its a lot of hassle i noe, but i really love that game!! thanx guys!

2 weeks til china trip!!! ps3, iphone, new pc and clothes clothes clothes! Mwahahahaha!

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

i played it originally on 3.40 oe-a and it worked pretty fine for me try using different pops versions
    been gone awhile

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

it works fine for me on 4.01 POPS.

undefeated is offline -Hacks Ninja

The game works fine.

Im using 3.90 M33-2... Forgot which pops.. Probaly 3.71.. But it works fine. I hear it frezzes sometimes when finishing the first disc, but you can save so its no biggie.
    Upcoming prospect.
    "From PSP Hacks!"
    www.myspace.com/e_n_j

ok cool! thanx guys, now that i think about it the last time i tried to play i was on 3.03 or something :P *lol* awesum stuff, im gonna start playing again now!
    2 weeks til china trip!!! ps3, iphone, new pc and clothes clothes clothes! Mwahahahaha!

2short is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I'd wait for the remakes... SO1 is coming in a few months anyway!

i was gonna do that but i couldnt wait til next year! my mate at work has started playing it on pc emulator n he keeps talking about it so i couldnt help myself! hahaha, im gonna wait for the proper remake of star ocean 1 tho coz that one is coming sooner... cheers!