Thread: Buzz_Master_Quiz_EUR_PSP-pSyPSP

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Buzz_Master_Quiz_EUR_PSP-pSyPSP

Tested and Confirmed working on 4.01 M33-2 on my Slim PSP
    ISO Size = 864 MB

Out now ;)

Info from IGN
    Packing over 5,000 questions on topics including music, celebrities, TV, sport, science, nature, movies and more, Buzz! PSP puts gamer’s knowledge to the test at home or on the move. With six new round types specifically designed for PSP including the speed-is-of-the-essence 'Quickfire Challenge', the picture-puzzler 'Picture This' and the mind-boggling 'Virus Challenge', each round also comes complete with pictures and videos .

The focus of Buzz! has always been on social gaming and the PSP version is no different, with three exciting multiplayer modes ideal to play with friends and family. The game features three multiplayer modes that require either one PSP (to pass around) or one copy of the game (thanks to Game Share, users can pass their friends a temporary copy of the game to play to play with up to four players.) Additionally, Quiz Host mode enables up to six players to play against each other, with one taking control of the game to select and ask the questions. The Quiz Host runs the whole game, with the power to award (or even deduct) points however they see fit. Not only does Buzz! PSP offer innovative multiplayer handheld quiz action; it also has more robust single player mode than previous Buzz! games.

C4
    C4 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

looks ok, gonna try it out... did you like it Jibbz?

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Meh, I guess it's good for multiplayer. Single player quiz games are fucking tedious.

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

ill pass on this one
    been gone awhile

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Searingflesh
    Meh, I guess it's good for multiplayer. Single player quiz games are fucking tedious.

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by C4
    looks ok, gonna try it out... did you like it Jibbz?
    I only played 5 or 6 rounds when i first grabbed it ..... not really had chance to play it properly but it seemed ok .... Could be fun with a few friends and a lot of beer :cool:

My main problem with it is that the Original Buzz game ( for the PS2 ) required you to buzz to answer ( with a special controller ) and this is where the PSP version fails because you just take turns in answering questions

kuszmania9999 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

i have this game, woah....hard questions..