Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Square Enix (Square Soft) remake FF7?

jubrilaya is offline -Hacks Smarty

Should they I really think they should. I also think the should make it ps3 exclusive and also put the original game out on a bonus disk for the first 77,777 pre orders. ( Why this number? I dont know Sqare Enix loves it. It was also the amount of limited edittion PSP for Crisis Core) I think that the only thing that can't be replaced are the midis!

Silver slim PSP with 3.90 M33-3
    My DCv5 Guide My PSP support website
    \"I\'m on fire now!!\" Crisis Core made me cry

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

it would sell very well if they did, but they've already had so much FF7 shit, it's ridiculous.

while, I hate to admit it, FF7 was my favourite FF game, they've overdone it.

Quote Originally Posted by jubrilaya
    I think that the only thing that can't be replaced are the midis!
    and what do you mean by that?

pspjoke is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

As a purist and FF fanboy, I would be torn if this is remade. Don't get me wrong, Square Enix is ok with doing ports and remakes, but a game with SO MUCH popularity can't be taken lightly. Will the music be remixed entirely? How much af the ATB are they gonna change (if any would come)? Will the core dialogue be altered to fit the Crisis Core story? This is some of the stuff they have to consider. Although the graphics from the Crystal Tools engine would be insane and very awesome, I would prefer it to be untouched with all it's flaws original content.

Also, this should be on the PS3 and ONLY the PS3.

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

Quote Originally Posted by Los
    As a purist and FF fanboy, I would be torn if this is remade. Don't get me wrong, Square Enix is ok with doing ports and remakes, but a game with SO MUCH popularity can't be taken lightly. Will the music be remixed entirely? How much af the ATB are they gonna change (if any would come)? Will the core dialogue be altered to fit the Crisis Core story? This is some of the stuff they have to consider. Although the graphics from the Crystal Tools engine would be insane and very awesome, I would prefer it to be untouched with all it's flaws original content.

Also, this should be on the PS3 and ONLY the PS3.
    QFT.

they should ONLY update the graphics. the game should be exactly the same, just look better.

Exiled is offline -Hacks Veteran

I think square enix should give up on the final fantasy series and make another epic trilogy, i personally am not a FF lover played it once or twice didn't like it, prefer other series i think they should just make other RPG'S!

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled
    I think square enix should give up on the final fantasy series and make another epic trilogy, i personally am not a FF lover played it once or twice didn't like it, prefer other series i think they should just make other RPG'S!
    Kingdom Hearts is their secondary focus and has alot of room for expansion and improvement. I would like to say Dragon Quest is third, but I've never played one of them.

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by jubrilaya
    I think that the only thing that can't be replaced are the midis!
    and what do you mean by that?
    The music files. I wouldn't remake them. They can fetch the majority of them from Crisis Core.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

I know what MIDI is. but MIDI isn't used for games anymore.

and thehnically, a MIDI isn't a music file.

triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

since im too cheap to get a ps3, i want it on the psp. like others, i just want better graphics (like crisis core) but with the same gameplay (unlike crisis core).
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast