Thread: Robot Alchemic Drive Type Game for PSP?

tony5607 is offline -Hacks Veteran

I recently remembered one of my favorite games I played when I was little and it was RAD(Robot Alchemic Drive). Game was insanely fun back then playing a giant robot whooping ass. I felt it was better than those Gundam games(which I never got to own one for PS2).

You play as a person or switch to a robot. Instead the person controls the robot by a remote control.

Some Gameplay:

Is there something similar or close enough game for PSP or even PS2 since I haven't touch that thing in months.

M1557 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Looks prety cool.

I like how the naration is done too. makes it like an anime.

What was that game for in the first place?
    ::M1557::
    Taking Drugs To Make Music To Take Drugs To
    No One > Gives A Fuck > About Your Firmware > History

Quote Originally Posted by M1557
    Looks prety cool.

I like how the naration is done too. makes it like an anime.

What was that game for in the first place?
    If you mean platform it was for PS2.

maaneeack is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by tony5607
    I recently remembered one of my favorite games I played when I was little and it was RAD(Robot Alchemic Drive). Game was insanely fun back then playing a giant robot whooping ass. I felt it was better than those Gundam games(which I never got to own one for PS2).

You play as a person or switch to a robot. Instead the person controls the robot by a remote control.

Some Gameplay:

Is there something similar or close enough game for PSP or even PS2 since I haven't touch that thing in months.
    When you were a kid?! Damn youngins. I have RAD, wasn't sure anyone else played it, it was fun. I haven't seen a game like it since. Nothing beats having to climb up your 20+ story robot and sit on it's shoulder while you beat the hell out of giant aliens? I think it was, its been a while since I played it.

There are robot games for the psp I think, but nothing like RAD.

Quote Originally Posted by maaneeack
    Quote Originally Posted by tony5607

Some Gameplay:

When you were a kid?! Damn youngins. I have RAD, wasn't sure anyone else played it, it was fun. I haven't seen a game like it since. Nothing beats having to climb up your 20+ story robot and sit on it's shoulder while you beat the hell out of giant aliens? I think it was, its been a while since I played it.

There are robot games for the psp I think, but nothing like RAD.
    I was only 14 so that was like when I was 10 or something.

I would email the developers to make it but it's a Japanese developer. :(

I don't have RAD no more and I can't find the *blank* of it anywhere.

RolandHazoto is offline -Hacks Member

Oh my dear f*****g god! You are tugging at my heart-strings! I loved R.A.D.! I'm the only one out of the 20 something people I showed the game to that actually enjoyed it, let alone love it! The crappy voice acting was awesome! So reminiscent of the classic animes! Alright, I'm rambling, but also the controls were extremely innovative... Alright, I'll stop... But anyway, no I don't know of a game like this for PSP... :(
    And just to mention it, I had a copy on my PS2 HDD... if you can manage to get your hands on it again it is only 512Mb on the HDD...
    Silver CAMY PRO GEAR™ DUAL INJECTION PSP™ faceplate: Hell Skull
    5.00m33-2 w/ 1.50kernel addon, 8Gb Card
    4Gb Card, 32Mb Card
    1Gb Card (primarily used for downgrading)