Out now
    Jill returns home from culinary school to find her grandparents'
    bakery closed down. Help Jill build her bakery from scratch, serve
    customized cake to a collection of hilarious and hungry customers,
    and save the Evans' bakery! With 84 classic levels and 2 new exclusive
    game modes, Cake Mania: Baker's Challenge serves up fun for both aspiring
    chefs and seasoned bakers!

Exiled is offline -Hacks Veteran

WTF have sony done, releasing this garbage, well i can't really say that but sounds so lame!

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

looks like a really cheap version of cooking mama
    been gone awhile

aceblitzertidus is offline -Hacks Smarty

Make that Diner Dash with a little cake designing added. I actually enjoyed the DS version. :mrgreen:
    PSP History: Phat Black 3.11 - 3.50 - 1.50 - 3.40 OE - 3.52 M33 - 3.52 M33-2 - 3.52 M33-3 - 3.52 M33-4 - 3.71 M33 1.50 Kernel - 3.71 M33-4 - Swap with Ice Silver Slim 3.71 M33-4 - 3.90 M33-2 - 3.90 M33-3 - 4.01 M33-2 - 5.00 M33 -3 - Changed Casing to Felicia Blue - 5.00 M33-6

Exiled is offline -Hacks Veteran

Agreed

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by almost
    seconded.

perhaps I'll try it anyway.

nyr2k2 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Jesus Christ... If not for homebrew and CFW, I'd never even think of touching my PSP again. COme to think of it, I didn't touch it for two years until I decided to put CFW on it.

These games are the epitome of shit.

tony5607 is offline -Hacks Veteran

God did Sony leave an 8 year old in charge.:mad:

I swear I feel like moving to the DS if they don't bring out the big guns.

chw42 is offline -Hacks Smarty

You can't be serious...

barnes8 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i understand why everyone would think this game is complete crap, and i do agree.
    however if you think about it, it kind of makes sense.
    when the psp first came out it was pretty much solely sports and racing games with very few exceptions. Even today the majority of the games are still sports and racing. The majority of the games that are not are crap. Granted there are a few great games, god of war, etc etc, but the console in general as been a very genre limited console so it seems.

When I look at my brother who owns a gba sp, I begin to understand the concept of this game. There are plenty of great games on gba. Metroid Fustion, Castlevania, etc etc. However, for every great game, there is probably about 50 crap games just like this one. They are short, repetitive and generic. The way ive come to see younger age gaming as of lately (my brother is 10) throught my brother and his friends, is that while the kids do play video games, alot of them dont sit down and finish the epic and amazingly designed games that cost 40-50 bucks a pop. But rather, they buy tons of these crap games for like 10 bucks a pop, play them for a few weeks, and throw them on a shelf. It seems they dont have the patience to finish a full game. Maybe I am entirely wrong about how younger kids play video games but im baseing this on what I see in my bro and his friends. I cant tell you how many horrible cheapo games he has similar to this.

Maybe sony and its partners wants to expand its library. Parents looking for presents for their kids will look and see cheap childish games on the console. Buy it, and these kids will go throw away there money at these piece of crap games that it hardly cost the company anything to make. I think the strategy makes sense. Do I agree with doing it? No, I feel it is crippleing a good system and only showing people who already view psp games as crap that it is going to continue this way. But I do believe I understand where this is coming from. Its almost a guarentee that 5 years down the road this piece of crap will still be floating around on shelves for like 5 bucks and younger gamers will still be picking it up simply because it is cheap. They are more intrested in losts of cheap games then one solid more expensive product.

At least thats my opinion.