Thread: suggest something for me...

barnes8 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I am waiting for my pandora battery to arrive so i can CFW my psp and im going insane...

Do me a favor and suggest any psp games i should "buy so i can make copies of" along with any good homebrew games / apps?

Really anything you like and use i would like to hear about.
    A) it will consume some time till my battery gets here
    B) it will help me sort out the best as far as homebrew goes, I really dont know anything newer since the 1.5 days... lol

I dont care if everyone else hates it, id like to hear about the differnet stuff people on here use.

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

PSP Tube and Pimpstreamer are a couple of good appz to try
    read up on things like CTF Themes to make your XMB look funky
    and check out some of the Emulators if you are into playing some old snes games etc

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Emulators ftw. I used to spend countless hours on the snes9xtyl.

BebopFox is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Buy the Monster Hunter Freedom game(s) [Freedom 1 & 2]. While 2 has more content, it doesn't have any of the old zones except for Forest & Hills (and the Lao/Fatalis battle zones). Aside from those, go ahead and buy Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness if you want. I do really recommend buying the Monster Hunter games cause any money given towards Capcom for those games here is just the little help needed to continue to persuade them to continue selling and release the new games of the series here.

Homebrew, go for the SNES emulator and PSPTube. Those will probably all you really need.

DoctaMario is offline -Hacks Newbie

Dracula X Chronicles. It's an incredible adventure game and has Symphony Of THe NIght thrown in there too if you need any extra incentive to buy it.

I like the BookR ebook reader. I just started reading Brave New World the other night on it. It's one of the few homebrew apps that stays on my memstick.
    Is the iPhone the Next Great Force in Portable Gaming? Find out here: http://doctamario.wordpress.com