Thread: NBA_09_The_Inside_USA_PSP-pSyPSP

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Default NBA_09_The_Inside_USA_PSP-pSyPSP

NBA_09_The_Inside_USA_PSP-pSyPSP

Info from IGN
    General Features
    New Franchise Mode – For the first time on the NBA franchise, players can extend their experience in running a team where performance and player morale are tracked on virtually every level – salary, playing time, trades, team performance, and much more. Players will be able to participate in a full season mode as well.
    Elimiquest Mode – A completely new experience to complement the existing Conquest Mode, Elimiquest is available for players to try and take over all teams and cities throughout North America while playing in the Elimination-style mini-game format.
    Conquest Mode – The classic Conquest Mode is back, once again allowing players to participate in a game of territory acquisition and management. Players will again be able to cash in awards to upgrade player attributes as well as home city amenities, providing for a number of team skill upgrades.
    Pick Up mode – Players will alternate choosing from 10 randomly selected NBA players and match up with the CPU or another player in an outdoor full-court game.
    Robust Suite of Mini-Games – NBA 09 The Inside introduces a wide array of challenging mini-games, from classics such as HORSE, Dodgeball, and Own the Court, to new additions such as Give & Go and Bang the Boards. The suite of mini-games includes: Give & Go, Bang the Boards, FastBreak and Elimination.
    Carnival-Style Mini-Games – With returning classics such as Shootin’ Bricks, Block A Shot and Big Shooter, NBA 09 expands the carnival with the addition of Alley Oop, a table top arcade game loosely tied to a bowling mechanic.
    New Downloadable Content – Over the course of the season, updated rosters will be regularly available to download.
    Enhanced Play-by-Play and All-New Commentary – Ian Eagle returns to handle play-by-play duties and newly stepping in to the color commentary role is TNT’s Kenny Smith. Both will combine to provide comprehensive and in-depth analysis.
    Realistic Animations – Running at 60 FPS, NBA 09 The Inside incorporates tandem animation technologies to produce ultra realistic player interactions. Additionally, motion capture data delivers smooth gameplay and lifelike player movements.
    Ladder Challenge – Compete in a challenging mini-game or exhibition mode series and earn reward tickets for working to the top of the ladder.
    Wireless Multiplayer Gameplay – Compete head-to-head against friends and basketball fans around the country with Ad Hoc connectivity of up to two PSP systems, or link to a network via a wireless local area network (VLAN) access point for multiplayer action nationwide.

Last edited by jibbz; 10-04-2008 at 10:10 PM.

impakt55 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Has anyone tried this yet?

If you have, is it better than Live?

Kyo
    Kyo is offline -Hacks Ninja

You know it looks like the previous year's version of nba 08 the inside. I've really given up on the handheld scene.

I will however re-visit my handheld scene if the game developers give me a reason to. Or else I'd be contented sticking to my 360.
    If you smell what Mistaaaa Kennedy is Cookin' ?

Kab
    Kab is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by impakt55 View Post
    Has anyone tried this yet?

If you have, is it better than Live?
    Live is better IMO