Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Macross_Ace_Frontier_JPN_PSP-Caravan

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Default Macross_Ace_Frontier_JPN_PSP-Caravan

Macross_Ace_Frontier_JPN_PSP-Caravan

Visit the official site for more info
    http://b.bngi-channel.jp/psp_macross/
    This game looks quite good from the gameplay video that i've seen on the official website .
    I'm not sure how playable it is going to be with the Japanese language

A lot of the onscreen display appears to be in English and most of the menu system so it should be easy to pick up

Last edited by jibbz; 10-07-2008 at 07:21 PM.

triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i didnt kno this game came out. sweet. ive heard its made by the people that made the gundam battle series which ive been able to play without knowing any japanese what so ever so i think it should be playable.
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

Quote Originally Posted by triple-sevenz View Post
    i didnt kno this game came out. sweet. ive heard its made by the people that made the gundam battle series which ive been able to play without knowing any japanese what so ever so i think it should be playable.
    I remember playing some Macross games on the PSX many moons ago and i'm sure they was JPN releases that i had , So i might grab this one just to see if it is playable

hmm i cant find this anywhere. i thought it was going to be released on the 9th. was it leaked early>?
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

hmm i cant find this anywhere. i thought it was going to be released on the 9th. was it leaked early>?
    Yes ... The shop date is the 9th

Here is the Info from the NFO
    ³² SUPPLiER.. Caravan
    ³ف RiPPER.... Caravan
    ³ف PACKAGER.. Caravan
    ³ف FiLENAME.. cvn-maf
    ³ف GENRE..... Action
    ³ف SiZE...... 21 x 20MB
    ³ف ORiGiN.... JPN
    ³ف iMAGE..... ISO
    ³ف SOURCE.... UMD
    ³ف PLATFORM.. PlayStation Portable
    ³ف RLS DATE.. 2008/10/07
    ³² SHOP DATE. 2008/10/09
    I got it from the Newsgroup servers but it should be spreading around the sites that you visit ..... keep checking
    Last edited by jibbz; 10-07-2008 at 10:07 PM.

ahh finally got it. im playing it right now. pretty fun. cant wait to spent hours unlocking all the stuff. i used to use newsgroups but i could never get it above 20 kb/s and decided to stop using it after a while.

Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja

ahh finally got it. im playing it right now. pretty fun. cant wait to spent hours unlocking all the stuff. i used to use newsgroups but i could never get it above 20 kb/s and decided to stop using it after a while.
    Is the game easy to understand?

well if u played any of the gundam battle series on the psp, its pretty easy to understand. for me, ive been playing japanese games ever since i was little thru the awesome guess and checking that ive mastered over the years, so its no biggy. the only thing i dont get is the plot/story but i watched the macross series since i was little so i kno most of it anyways. still i wish i knew how to read japanese and understand what they are saying. darn it. why did i have to be korean and not japanese lol!!!

Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja

well if u played any of the gundam battle series on the psp, its pretty easy to understand. for me, ive been playing japanese games ever since i was little thru the awesome guess and checking that ive mastered over the years, so its no biggy. the only thing i dont get is the plot/story but i watched the macross series since i was little so i kno most of it anyways. still i wish i knew how to read japanese and understand what they are saying. darn it. why did i have to be korean and not japanese lol!!!
    So your saying unless you've played japanese games games before you wont understand it?

yeah something like that. you just need to figure out the controls and how to get thru the menus, and saving and loading. what i mean to say is that its prolly hard to play if u never played japanese games before. but u might be able to. im not u so i really dont know rofl.
    Last edited by triple-sevenz; 10-08-2008 at 12:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast