Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Macross_Ace_Frontier_JPN_PSP-Caravan

  
  1. #1
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Macross_Ace_Frontier_JPN_PSP-Caravan

    Macross_Ace_Frontier_JPN_PSP-Caravan

    Visit the official site for more info
    http://b.bngi-channel.jp/psp_macross/
    This game looks quite good from the gameplay video that i've seen on the official website .
    I'm not sure how playable it is going to be with the Japanese language



    A lot of the onscreen display appears to be in English and most of the menu system so it should be easy to pick up

    Last edited by jibbz; 10-07-2008 at 07:21 PM.

  2. #2
    triple-sevenz's Avatar
    triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    i didnt kno this game came out. sweet. ive heard its made by the people that made the gundam battle series which ive been able to play without knowing any japanese what so ever so i think it should be playable.
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

  3. #3
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by triple-sevenz View Post
    i didnt kno this game came out. sweet. ive heard its made by the people that made the gundam battle series which ive been able to play without knowing any japanese what so ever so i think it should be playable.
    I remember playing some Macross games on the PSX many moons ago and i'm sure they was JPN releases that i had , So i might grab this one just to see if it is playable

  4. #4
    triple-sevenz's Avatar
    triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    hmm i cant find this anywhere. i thought it was going to be released on the 9th. was it leaked early>?
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

  5. #5
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by triple-sevenz View Post
    hmm i cant find this anywhere. i thought it was going to be released on the 9th. was it leaked early>?
    Yes ... The shop date is the 9th

    Here is the Info from the NFO
    ³² SUPPLiER.. Caravan
    ³ف RiPPER.... Caravan
    ³ف PACKAGER.. Caravan
    ³ف FiLENAME.. cvn-maf
    ³ف GENRE..... Action
    ³ف SiZE...... 21 x 20MB
    ³ف ORiGiN.... JPN
    ³ف iMAGE..... ISO
    ³ف SOURCE.... UMD
    ³ف PLATFORM.. PlayStation Portable
    ³ف RLS DATE.. 2008/10/07
    ³² SHOP DATE. 2008/10/09
    I got it from the Newsgroup servers but it should be spreading around the sites that you visit ..... keep checking
    Last edited by jibbz; 10-07-2008 at 10:07 PM.

  6. #6
    triple-sevenz's Avatar
    triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ahh finally got it. im playing it right now. pretty fun. cant wait to spent hours unlocking all the stuff. i used to use newsgroups but i could never get it above 20 kb/s and decided to stop using it after a while.
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

  7. #7
    Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    625
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by triple-sevenz View Post
    ahh finally got it. im playing it right now. pretty fun. cant wait to spent hours unlocking all the stuff. i used to use newsgroups but i could never get it above 20 kb/s and decided to stop using it after a while.
    Is the game easy to understand?

  8. #8
    triple-sevenz's Avatar
    triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    well if u played any of the gundam battle series on the psp, its pretty easy to understand. for me, ive been playing japanese games ever since i was little thru the awesome guess and checking that ive mastered over the years, so its no biggy. the only thing i dont get is the plot/story but i watched the macross series since i was little so i kno most of it anyways. still i wish i knew how to read japanese and understand what they are saying. darn it. why did i have to be korean and not japanese lol!!!
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

  9. #9
    Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    625
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by triple-sevenz View Post
    well if u played any of the gundam battle series on the psp, its pretty easy to understand. for me, ive been playing japanese games ever since i was little thru the awesome guess and checking that ive mastered over the years, so its no biggy. the only thing i dont get is the plot/story but i watched the macross series since i was little so i kno most of it anyways. still i wish i knew how to read japanese and understand what they are saying. darn it. why did i have to be korean and not japanese lol!!!
    So your saying unless you've played japanese games games before you wont understand it?

  10. #10
    triple-sevenz's Avatar
    triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    yeah something like that. you just need to figure out the controls and how to get thru the menus, and saving and loading. what i mean to say is that its prolly hard to play if u never played japanese games before. but u might be able to. im not u so i really dont know rofl.
    Last edited by triple-sevenz; 10-08-2008 at 12:31 AM.
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •