Thread: Monster Hunter Portable 2G expecting NA release

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Default Monster Hunter Portable 2G expecting NA release

Quote Originally Posted by Exophase
    The immensely popular Japanese PSP title Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G is currently undergoing localization and will be released in North America under the rebadged title of Monster Hunter Portable Unite, Capcom has announced.

Additionally, Capcom dropped word that Unite will utilize Sony's new PS3 firmware feature that enables online play in select ad-hoc only titles. Expect a release date to be announced in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by QJ
    Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G, the game's that's got Japan going all crazy for the PSP, is going to be released in North America, with spankin new title to boot: Monster Hunter Portable Unite.

This piece of news has been expected for some time now, as Capcom has been dropping some heavy hints since last month.

You may also have heard how Sony will be introducing a new feature that will let you have online play in formerly ad-hoc-only PSP games. Of course you've heard of it. It's big news. Well, United will be one of the first titles to have this feature.

I don't think it needs to be said that this game is big in Japan. But I'll say it anyway. I'll even give you some big numbers. Capcom's let it be made known that they've shipped 2.5 million copies of the game since going on sale last March. Its massive success even gave a strong kick to PSP sales in the region when it was released.

No release date for the game as of yet, but you can be sure we'll let you know when a release date's out.
    Sources: Exo
    QJ

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

yay at last. hopely it will be released soon.
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

about fuckin time.

Mask3d_Ninja is offline -Hacks Ninja

meeeehhh then I will need my save game to be converted to english.......

.: PSP 3001A , GO & VITA :.
    ---> -=6.60-B9 & 6.20 OFW, 1.67 OFW =-

ilikeadabox is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Same here......
    P.S. It comes out in Spring 2009

Agent64 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

yeah i heard about this, im so happy, its going to be great. i still gotta finish my MHF2
    Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

rank increases after 980 post

Mang_Go is offline -Hacks Newbie

finally.. the one game i love..

evafox is offline -Hacks Smarty

I'm so torn... Either I take up Frontier, wait for MHTri, or play this. Man I love MH(its why I bought psp) and I've been playing since the original, but god knows I don't want to do everything over 3 platforms. Maybe MHPortableTri will come out soon in Japan... The most depressing thing is that FF13 is further along than MHTri.