Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ_Max_Portable_Emotional_Sense_Clazziquai_Edition _KOR_READNFO_PSP-2CH

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Default DJ_Max_Portable_Emotional_Sense_Clazziquai_Edition _KOR_READNFO_PSP-2CH

DJ_Max_Portable_Emotional_Sense_Clazziquai_Edition_KOR_READNFO_PSP-2CH

*Inportant info*
    This scene release contains protection and needs to be patched before playing
    I used PPF-o-Matic3.exe to add the PPF file to the ISO and you also need to enter the recovery menu
    select "Advanced" then select "Advanced configuration" then select "Execute BOOT.BIN in UMD/ISO" and "Enable" it
    Then the game should work perfectly
    If you don't have the PPF you can get it here :
    http://rapidshare.com/files/157388845/2ch-djmce.ppf.htm
    I'm not sure if this patch will work on other rips of the game because it was intended for the scene release

*EDIT* More important news .....
    The_Android has been kind enough to upload a new improved patch that allows you to keep the
    BOOT.BIN Disabled ... You will need to apply this patch to a untouched version of this scene release
    The_Androids post can be found here :

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f119...st1087668.html
    I could not get this 2nd patch to work on my PSP so make a duplicate copy of the ISO before attempting this patch

A .Zip file of PPF-O-Matic3.exe can be found here :
    http://rapidshare.com/files/15789694..._1_.0.zip.html

Tested and confirmed working on my 5.00 M33-3 Slim

The game does have a English Language option so it is fully playable

Collaboration with Clazziquai (popular Korean brand)
    Targeted to casual gamers
    Contains various K-Pop songs (015B, Lucky7 & more)
    New game system
    Tutorial mode
    Club Tour mode
    Analog Stick Play
    Link-disc function: Connect with Black Square to unlock hidden songs!

description
    Games under the DJ MAX titles have long attracted players through the incorporation of cool songs and graphics. By utilizing the two strongest aspects of the PSP console, DJ MAX Portable Emotional Sense is bringing you a whole new DJ experience.

New games have to come with new music, DJMAX welcomes the hit techno-classic band Clazziquai into their family. Clazziquai's music, although intricate as a whole, can be split into different parts.

By concentrating on one part of the music, the female lead's melody, for example, new gamers can have an easier time picking up the basics and by working together with the computer or other DJs, the players can perform complex melodies that dazzle.

Besides new tracks, the game combines songs from the first and second games resulting in a music database with more than 100 pieces. By taking challenges, players can unlock hidden stages and music videos, listen to music, train your reflexes and have a lovely time.

Last edited by jibbz; 10-27-2008 at 11:45 AM.

tony5607 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Is this in English?

triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

woot ive been waiting for this. jibbz do u have any idea how big it is? im getting it right now but im using other sources than my normal one. i want to know if im getting the correct one and not some scam.
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

Quote Originally Posted by triple-sevenz View Post
    woot ive been waiting for this. jibbz do u have any idea how big it is? im getting it right now but im using other sources than my normal one. i want to know if im getting the correct one and not some scam.
    I didn't get it from my usual sources either ....... you should be looking at around 1.61 GB ( for the unpacked full ISO but i have not tried it ) and i still have not seen a NFO for the scene release

I have also been reading that some versions of this game might require a patch before it will work
    Last edited by jibbz; 10-23-2008 at 09:21 PM.

ry0-0ki is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

If you purchase the special edition, it will come with an awesome ass wall scroll! @

Love me some DJ Max

Arrrgghhh did anyone get this to work yet
    i've been trying for ages ...... The version i grabbed was from a chinese tracker and it needed a patch file to work ... I did all of this and i still cannot get it working
    people have reported that the screen should stay black and if you wait a few secs and press X the game should boot but for me it just stays black

triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

it needs a patch to work? i didnt get a patch or see one when i was getting mine. actually im still in the process of getting it. man its so slow. i hope i get the right one. jibbz, do u mind pming a link to that patch to me?

edit. well. looks like i got a modified version of dj max portable 2 that was modded to look like clazziquai. lol there goes my bandwidth. gonna go see if i can grab a different one.
    Last edited by triple-sevenz; 10-24-2008 at 05:11 AM.
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

The__Android is offline -Hacks Newbie

I found this in the .nfo file of the 2ch release:
    This game is protected. Apply the ppf patch. Then, enter the
    Recovery mode on PSP, and go to Advanced -> Advanced
    configuration, and enable "Execute BOOT.BIN in UMD/ISO".
    Now, you send the patched iso onto MS and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by The__Android View Post
    I found this in the .nfo file of the 2ch release:
    That's correct i just found the NFO and the scene release myself on the newsgroups

Quote Originally Posted by triple-sevenz View Post
    it needs a patch to work? i didnt get a patch or see one when i was getting mine. actually im still in the process of getting it. man its so slow. i hope i get the right one. jibbz, do u mind pming a link to that patch to me?

edit. well. looks like i got a modified version of dj max portable 2 that was modded to look like clazziquai. lol there goes my bandwidth. gonna go see if i can grab a different one.
    the PPF Patch comes with the Scene release but you will need to use PPF-O-Matic3.exe or another PPF Patcher to add the file

I have edited my first post with all of the info needed .... enjoy
    Last edited by jibbz; 10-24-2008 at 11:51 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast